Chapter 15: The Tournament- Part 2

Just to let y'all know, no one knows Saitama killed the Demon King besides the King and everyone who witnessed the fight. Marie included.

_____________

The battle between Saitama and Zeno has started and everyone was pretty relaxed considering the fact Saitama was so plain looking.

Imagine their shock when they saw him dodging Zeno's attacks with ease. Zeno's slashes were fast but Saitama was somehow faster.

Zeno: "For a professional hero, you sure know how to run away!"

Saitama narrowed his eyes and seemingly disappeared. Zeno stopped attacking and turned around to see Saitama standing behind him.

Zeno: "Hmm, illusion magic?"

Saitama appeared in front of him and threw a punch. Zeno ducked under it and hit him with an uppercut. The bald hero shot into the air as Zeno's sword started to glow a bright gold color.

Zeno: "Destined Death!"

He slashed the sword in Saitama's direction and it unleashed a golden wide arc. As the arc got closer to Saitama, it started to turn dark, and eventually, it was dark red. The arc made contact which caused a large explosion to occur.

Zeno: "That's all? Really? You must have been foolish to even attempt to join this tournament. Now you're friends and family watched you die a pitiful death. You should have stuck with making weapons and armor with the rest of your bald kin"

Saitama fell from the smoke and fell to the ground which caused a crater. After a few seconds, Saitama stood up and dusted off his clothes with no Injuries at all.

Zeno: "What? Impossible! You should have been burnt to death!"

Saitama: *sigh* "Will you shut up? Blah blah blah, that's all I hear. It's like you're giving me a lecture or something. It's annoying"

Many people in the audience were shocked by his lack of damage and how easily he disrespected the famous Zeno Flash. Zeno gritted his teeth in anger.

Zeno: "How dare you! I'll-"

Saitama appeared in front of him and threw a punch at his chest. The blow launched him into a wall which caused the entire arena to quake.

Saitama lowered his smoking fist as he watched Zeno pull himself off the wall. Zeno's armor had multiple cracks on it and it looked like it would crumble at any time. Zeno glared and started to throw destined death slashes at Saitama.

Saitama casually dodged every single one as Zeno pulled the large sword off his back.

Zeno: "Time I get serious"

A golden aura surrounded Zeno which gave everyone a feeling of warmth.

Cinder shuffled a bit, clearly uncomfortable from this aura.

Saitama wasn't exactly affected but he did feel the sudden change of air.

Saitama: "Eh?"

Zeno: "By tapping into my late father's strength, my power will multiply 20 times more than it was before!"

Random Spectator: "20 times!? That's crazy!"

Many other people in the stands nodded in agreement to his comment.

Saitama: '20 times, huh?'

Noting Saitama's silence, Zeno smirked.

Zeno: "Do you understand now? Using your strongest move off the bat was the worst idea of your pitiful life. Now die!"