Chapter 11: One Punch

Oh geez... There are a few problems with this story but I'm too lazy to look for them, let alone fix them.....

Oh well, enjoy the chapter

____________________________

Saitama was staring down the skeletal dragon with a raised eyebrow as it summoned hundreds of skeletons. Of all the monsters he has fought, none of them could raise the dead.

Hopefully, they can do some actual damage.

The skeletons ran towards Saitama with swords, shields, axes, whips, and other medieval weapons. Saitama smiled a bit.

Saitama: "Might as well have some fun"

He jogged towards the army and started to punch them left and right. Each of his punches created a small gust of wind. Each skeleton he punched caused them to shatter into a pile of bones.

Everyone in the background was cheering him on at this point. Genovia was still quite surprised by the strength he is showcasing.

Marie floated beside her. Genovia looked over at Marie and was shocked again.

Genovia: "Marie?"

Marie: "Yes, it is me, mother....."

Genovia: "Is that dwarf your companion?"

Marie: "Well, he's not a dwarf at all"

Genovia: "Oh? Then what is he?"

Marie: "He's human"

Genovia: "Human? That's impossible! He's bald!"

Marie: "Well, humans can surprise you"

Genovia: "So it seems...."

They look back at the battle to see piles of bones forming into more skeletons, shocking everyone.

Genovia: "Resurrection!?"

Saitama grabbed a skeleton's head and crushed it between his gloved hands. He turned around to see bones forming into more skeletons.

Saitama: "Hmm...."

The dragon, taking advantage of Saitama's thinking, smashed him into the ground and started to pummel him deeper into the already large crater. Of course, these attacks did close to nothing to our bald hero.

The dragon's head exploded into a million pieces as Saitama stood out of the crater and dusted his clothes off.

Saitama: "Well, that's that"

The skeletons that are or were forming crumbled into dust. The dragons overhead has already passed the city at this point.

Everyone cheered for Saitama.

Random female civilian: "The dwarf did it!"

Random male civilian: "That was manly!"

Marie: "Can't even be surprised anymore..."

Saitama quirked an eyebrow and then shrugged. He walked over to Genovia and patted her on the shoulder.

Saitama: "What was that stuff you were throwing at it? It looked pretty cool"

Genovia: "It was just magic"

Saitama's eyes went a bit wide.

Saitama: "Woah! Magic? Like from some of the manga I read?"

Genovia: "Ma-what?"

Saitama: "Eh? You don't know about-"

The group was interrupted by the sound of a building crashing to the ground in the distance. Everyone looked over at the dust cloud the building caused.