Chapter 30: Beginning of the End

Nice. Another chapter

Enjoy.
____________________________

Saitama was currently in the front of a carriage with everyone else in the back. They were currently traveling through a dense forest with trees almost blocking out the sun. Almost.

Saitama: 'I feel like an old man...'

The two large wolves, Blaze and Luna, we're pulling the carriage happily. Suddenly, the wolves stopped in place and started growling.

Saitama: "Eh? What's wrong?"

???: "Is that you hero?"

Saitama looked to his left to see a familiar vampire.

Saitama: "Ohhh, I remember you. Your name is Salen right?"

Selene: "It's Selene..."

Saitama: "Oh, right, Selene. What happened to your army?"

Selene: "We went our separate ways"

Saitama: "That's cool I guess. Well, cya later"

Selene: "Wait! May I come along?"

Saitama: "Er, I dunno. We might not have enough space"

The two wolves started to growl louder; alerting everyone inside the carriage.

Drea: "What's with the noise?"

She stopped when she saw Selene standing there menacingly.

Drea: "Uh- Who are you?"

Selene: "What does it matter to you?"

Drea: "I think it's common courtesy to respond to my question"

Selene: "Isn't it proper etiquette to give your name when asking for another?"

The two continued to bicker as Saitama dug into his ear. He looked at the two wolves under his command and saw them eyeing Selene cautiously. Their bickering continued for a few moments until Saitama got sick of it.

Saitama: "Enough!"

Drea was shocked Saitama raised his voice while Selene bowed.

Selene: "Sorry master"

Saitama: "Don't call me that"

Selene: "Sensei?"

Saitama: "Please no"

Selene: "Teacher?"

Saitama: "That means the same thing!"

Drea: "Sensei? When did you get a disciple?"

Saitama: "She's not my-"

Selene: "We met in the Kingdom of Camelot when my father ordered me to attack it with a large army. I planned for my army to slaughter the humans in the dead of night but they were held up in combat with soldiers at the front gate. I was watching my army until my master came to me prepared to fight. I was quite arrogant as I believed a human could never hope to best me combat.

(Saitama's eyes twitched)

We fought for a few moments until I realized how powerful he is. He easily defeated me and that unlocked a memory I had long ago. What happened was I saw my father murder my human mother in front of my eyes. Then he proceeded to force his blood down my throat to mind-control me to be his puppet. After my memory, I went to defeat my father, but I realized the master already defeated him. Afterward, I-"

Saitama: "SHORTEN YOUR STORY! HALF OF THAT IS UNNECESSARY"

He took a deep breath and spoke.

Saitama: "No disrespect to your unlocked memory, but you really didn't need to tell us all that"