My Queen (Bondage)

Warnings: Sub! Loki, orders, service, body worship, leg worship, cunt worship, hair pulling, punishment, collars, bondage, cock ring, teasing, teasing, orgasm denial.

A//N: This one shot now has a series! Check out: A Thorn By Any Other Name!

You shifted slightly in your dress to make it more comfortable as your head swooned, your maiden stood at your side "Your majesty its just a bit uncouth, you drinking with the warriors and all, what would the King say?" she asked. You froze slightly and furrowed your brows before turning "Excuse me?" you asked, she locked up slightly "What would the King say?" she asked again. You stared for a moment then chuckled and turned back "Yes I suppose he would be...Upset with my dalliances, more upset if I let Falandral drink me under the table." you said simply as you stared at the door. 

She cleared her throat "I meant no offense ma'am" she said, you waved your hand "And I take none, you lot are far more afraid of my husband than you should be." you said. It was no secret the servants were a little on edge around Loki, his gruff exterior, his deep voice, and that authoritative tone was all damning evidence. Never mind being the God Of Mischief. 

But you both knew better.

You stopped at the door, collecting yourself somewhat "Run along, Geraldine, thank you for the escort." you said, reaching for the door. She tilted her head and held out a bag you got from Jane "Do you need assistance changing ma'am?" she asked, you chuckled as you opened the door and took the bag"I think my husband is perfectly capable of undressing me." you said with a wink. She flushed as you stepped inside and closed the door. You chuckled at her reaction before turning back to your room where you saw Loki in his rightful place.

He knelt by your door looking up at you almost relieved to see you, he'd probably been waiting a while now, you were pretty late, but you both knew he didn't mind. He was almost naked except for some rags, nothing at all like any servant in the palace would be caught wearing, they were brown rags that barely covered around his waist, and that lovely black collar with the gold clasp.  You locked the door and eyed him carefully as he smiled "Welcome home my Queen." he said gently, you smiled and reached a hand over, tussling his hair gently. "Thank you, boy," you said, trailing your hand down the side of his face and tilting his chin up as you stepped away.

You walked over to the wardrobe, the rattling of his chains followed closely behind, you spread your arms, waiting only a moment before he began stripping you down. Once the dress was fully removed, he set the clothes aside, folding them up perfectly as you crossed your bare legs, you sat naked before your vanity.

You smiled and brushed yourself off before sitting down, placing the bag on the ground"Wine" you said, grabbing a cloth, beginning to wipe the makeup off your face. He nodded and conjured a pitcher with a goblet, you hummed as he poured, "All the mead in the world wouldn't come close to being as sweet as your wine dear boy." you said. In the reflection of your vanity, he smiled softly "Thank you," he said as you took down your hairpieces, letting your head sit naturally. You stood and took the glass before walking to the bed, letting him rattle behind you before sitting down on the edge, he knelt as you crossed your legs and sipped your wine.

You hummed pleasantly, savoring the sweet taste, washing away the tavern mead, soothing yourself in the flavor before checking on Loki. He looked down but he was slightly fidgety, his fingers more than anything picked at one another. He was growing slightly impatient, he knelt perfectly, back straight, looking down, he only fidgeted very gently with his fingers. He was being very good, but he was definitely needy, you chuckled softly and leaned forward "You may speak my good boy," you said.  He looked up too eagerly, swallowing nervously "May I begin, my mistress?" he asked, his eyes were glazed over in desperation.