ASSASSIN'S THRONE

── ♛ ──

── ──

« e p i g r a p h »

❝ I was going to kill her, but she asked me to be her husband. So....I became one. ❞

« d i s c l a i m e r  &  c o p y r i g h t s »

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and are not to be constructed as real. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons, except names of the idols, is entirely coincidental.

©BUZZBANGTAN | 2022

« s y n o p s i s »

In the realm of shadows and secrets, there exists JK, a master of the art of assassination. JK, an assassin entangled in an affair with a noble lady, receives a sinister request. She implores him to assassinate a princess, driven by her thirst for vengeance. He reluctantly embarks on this mission, his reluctance intensifying upon finding the slumbering princess, appearing as innocent as a child in her bed. When the noble lady persistently raises the subject of the princess's demise, JK skillfully avoids it, haunted by the image of her peaceful repose. However, the situation takes a dramatic turn when the princess herself approaches him, walking toward him with determination, and asks him to kill her father.

Take as many lands and mines as you desire. I shall grant you anything when I ascend to the throne as queen. Your task is to assassinate my own father, the king, who's a bastard.

JK stands in perplexity, unsure of why he finds himself caught between two women who both desire his company. After all, he has always been just a killer, hasn't he?

Sit on the throne with me, JK

« g e n r e »

Romance + Fantasy + Comedy + Drama + Angst

« w a r n i n g »

Violence, Swearing, Bloodshed, Suicide, Gender discrimination, Mentions of rape

── ──

This book is inspired by a manhwa 'I bid you adieu.' Or I didn't even know what assassins were before reading it.

NO HATE COMMENTS WILL BE TOLERATED IN ANY OF MY BOOKS. I WILL REPORT AND MUTE YOU. I DON'T CARE WHAT B-LLSHIT YOU HAVE TO SAY, SO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Any good comments? Thank you for those. ♡