A RELUCTANT MOVE

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

His sleep had been so deep that he haven't even felt conscious about what was happening around him. His consciousness had started returning to him the moment the sun's first rays hit his handsome as well as sleepy face from the window. He had work today, he had to unlatch his eyes but he wanted to sleep more. Nonetheless, the moan around him made his eyes slowly open and his mind to return its consciousness.

The first sight he saw was so unholy, "Ughh, get a room, you both....EMPTY ROOM." He groans after seeing his friend V hovering above an assassin lady, V and smooching, kissing her wildly. What did he even see? His holy eyes—

He massages his eyes innocently getting up and taking his pillow after keeping little Bam who was sleeping heavily on it so he doesn't fall as he turns to the couple in front standing near the main door. V would've probably slammed her on it so he can get what he wants.

He turns sleepily going towards the door as he bows to the lady and the man who were against each other staring at him in surprise.

He bows deeply, "I have been a sinner for life. God bless me, my soul, my sinner self," He looks up staring at the two, "Because of the two mortals in front of me, one more sin has been increased in my life. I beg the heavens for forgiveness." He turns yawning heavily as he shakes his hand with an uncaring expression asking the two to move away as he opens the door with one hand and the other carrying that pillow over his palm.

He'll go beg someone around the guild to give him a floor to sleep on. What can he do other than that?

The assassin and the lady still has their eyes on the door as they turn their gazes to each other.