THREE SHEETS TO THE WIND

[ START THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO! ]

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

While walking in the empty streets of Ark Ville, JK could only think about the mad woman that took the peace of his mind away. In the dark night, as he had Bam as his companion, his gaze was down with his eyes merely blinking and doing nothing.

"Well, she'd have been crazy but at least she desires to marry yo—" The parrot tries to say while they're on their way to the guild of Altair after a kill. The assassin currently didn't appear to be an assassin from the way he wore the clothes of an ordinary human being. It's been months since Bam has seen him wearing a white shirt sewed from cotton as well as him without any mask. He just came back after seducing women to enter a noble's harem where he came to meet the only woman the man loved. Well, he didn't always kill nobles, but sometimes commoners as well when he was asked to do it. The reason for him wearing that shirt was that eventually, no one suspected him to be an assassin that killed the man and the woman. He pretended to be so innocent, what can he do? Some women were even protecting him when a man came his way. They're giving their life up for an unknown man who they found to be beautiful.

He had done his best for the blood to not splatter on his shirt so he can get out easily. He has experience after so many kills for that.

There was no one around him, but as he moved his gaze up, he could see the guild in the front and a few men gossiping among themselves about their missions.