FAIR TRADE

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

"Take however many lands and mines you want. I'll give you anything when I become the queen. Your job is to kill my very own father, the king, who's a bastard."

She stands, her eyes daring, powerful, and fearless. Her eyes were more hooded and staring at him who had been standing there listening to her. He had his heart beat crazily from her gaze. He could say he liked how she was looking at him. Her gaze, it was captivating. Her eyes shine as if she was stubborn about what she was going to do.

JK breaths out a chuckle as he turns his gaze to her. He slowly takes his steps walking in her direction as he leans to her eyes, "Are you sure, princess? Aren't you scared you'll get caught and you will have to step down from the line of throne yourself?"

She takes a step back from him because of being too close. Her eyes look up in his eyes as she stares in them that they're mesmerizing to look at. Her lips open, "I am," She moves her gaze down taking her necklace out and her earrings, "Take this. For now, I merely have this to give you."

She was avoiding the second question making him breathe out a scoff.

How was she even here? She was a princess. There would've been guards in her way. And did she walk till here? He couldn't understand. Being a princess, wouldn't she have wanted a carriage and thought it was disgusting to walk on some commoners' streets?

Jasira looks up after hearing the scoff as she eyes his hand for a mere two seconds since she hasn't touched a man in a long time. Her hand moves to his grabbing it and keeping the necklace and earrings in it safely. JK raises his eyebrows at her giving him that. His eyes were on the necklace that had a big jewel in it. He wouldn't deny he wanted that. It would've cost a fortune to purchase it, but what more can you expect from a royal?