TREACHEROUS EXHILARATION

Contains bloody scenes

Contains bloody scenes. Can be triggering.

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

The sounds of birds chirping echo, and slow breezes pass by since it was nearing the end of fall. The fall which had been more adventurous than ever to some. The afternoon was coming to a close as darkness was taking place slowly.

Two men grapple against each other on the empty grounds as they're both covered in sweat. Both of them had long hair because of not focusing on cutting it and being busy working on themself for a few days now. They both had thrown their upper clothing at the very beginning of the fight so that it won't be a hassle to win. There was no one around them, however, they had a house a little feet away.

The handsome man fighting against the other while gripping his shoulders unlocks his mouth, "Why are you so stubborn on learning this, JK?"

The assassin in front of him pants heavily looking up from the ground, "I had difficulties in killing the previous kin-" That's the moment the man in front of him throws him to the ground taking the opportunity that he has because of the assassin being distracted.

He pants heavily laying on the sandy ground having numerous trees around him. His chest heaves up and down.

The diamond-face-shaped man in front of him pushes his sweaty hair back, "That is your problem, you get distracted by your thoughts...which you should not."

He's still panting as he slowly gets up taking the support of the ground, "Right." He says, suddenly punching the guy in the face as the guy groans and he shakes his hand to lessen the pain in his knuckles.