A CROWN TO BE CHOSEN

[ T/W: Moans

[ T/W: Moans. Yes, there are going to be some moans. Be careful. OR DONT READ.
And today I am treating yall with a chapter of 1500 words. Not 2000. I am sad about it but still. It's worth it. Get ready for the suspense though. 😝 ]

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

"In the morn of crowns yet chosen, impending chaos shall succumb. While the kingdom's brilliance gleams, darkness' shroud shall overcome. A queen-to-be, her name to bind, a king unseen by their eyes. May the mightiest ascend the high throne, to the one, its destiny ties." Bam observed, noting that the assassin with the codename V was feeling poetic today.

"The fuck?" Bam, perplexed and bemused, gazes upon the poetic spectacle unfolding before him. The enigmatic assassin with the codename V, draped in words and metaphors, stands proudly by the palace railings, his verses echoing through the air like whispers of medieval prophecy.

"The fuck? Why the fuck would there chaos?" Bam questions, his expression a canvas of confusion. Why was everyone around him so weird?

V, the poetic paragon, responds with a cough, his hand lowering dramatically. "A mere display of my poetic prowess," he utters, aware of the poetic resonance aligning with the queen's journey, perhaps in search of her elusive prince.

Bam curiously flew on top of V's head. JK was out somewhere; he didn't know where. Maybe JK is on this planet.

"Where do you think the crown prince went to though?" Bam, curious and slightly alarmed, questions the whereabouts of this elusive prince.

"In the shadows, the Crown Prince hath vanished, while the queen doth embark on a quest undaunted. Yet 'tis not for a mere ale or wine so fine, methinks, a maiden's allure draws his heart's line—" V felt his hair being grabbed, looking up to meet Bam's scary expression.