LIAR'S DECEPTION

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

The air was windy enough to freeze anyone in the dark night, although, it was time for the sun to appear back home. The sky had started turning blue to welcome the day. Chitter-chatter went on as some women stepped out of their house with baskets in their hand, while kids played around after waking early in the morning, men could be seen selling items and beldams stood joyfully talking away and making money for their home. Hustle and bustle were high in volume because of the people of Ivrea waking up early and knowing manners unlike some. It felt as if it was happening down a house that they were on.

Two living beings lay staring at the sky in thought. JK, who was still wearing his golden mask gazes up at the surface of the earth having his hand over his abdomen, Bam did the same spreading a wing on the roof of the house.

It could be said they both had dark eye bags under their eyes because of not sleeping even after getting the time to.

JK moves his arm under his head blinking once slowly, Bam does the same copying him and keeping his wing under his head, "Why didn't I kill her?" He was asking the question more to himself rather than the parrot beside him, nevertheless, the bird replies having the same gaze.

"I don't know too," JK slowly blinks in contemplation and Bam does likewise. They have been laying there for an hour now after running away from the royal palace. Bam's back hurt but he couldn't leave his master alone who didn't know a thing about this dangerous, cruel world. Bam has to protect him. Was Bam trying to find a reason?

"What are we doing?" Bam suddenly asks still having his eyes on the attractive sky that had now turned a bluish-white. A few clouds were moving away from them that he comprehends through his consciousness.