DISREGARDED DOXY

start the song when I tell you to

start the song when I tell you to. Not now.

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

"You really did trespass the princess's bed chambers. Didn't you, JK?" JK blinks at the man in front of him standing with his arms crossed in the middle of his bedroom. His sleeveless top was revealing the muscular biceps that he had on view as he stares at him merely exhibiting his eyes because of having worn a mask and a hood over it. The windows were open having sunlight cascading his environment.

JK's eyes lit up as he strides forward and Bam flies sitting on top of JK's head since his master was going to take V in a tight hug. His fast strides led him to his friend trying to warm him in his embrace. It was less the two would meet because of them having much work and many orders to take.

V pushes his arm that the guy was going to hang on his shoulder as he returns him a glare unlocking his mouth and speaking up, "Kitten's displeased." V waves his hand at him waiting for JK's reaction. His eyes were serious, well both of them were.

He has been waiting for this guy for two hours now. He had been out for long enough to irritate the heck out of him. V had been contemplating if he could take a seat anywhere here but it is his friend's place, he couldn't without his permission. Being an assassin, being respectful was shocking to him too, however, when most of the time they both roasted each other, fought, and did kills together, they both in each other's hearts also had this consciousness that they should be respectful.

The assassin's brows knit up as his eyes immediately start shining, "Say this to Kitten," JK leans to V's ear, "JK still has a crush on you." He had his elbow over his friend's shoulder as he said those words keeping his other hand over his hip.