DISRUPTED SLEEP

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

The maids walked around in a hurry arranging the draperies of the royal palace. The knights stood smiling and doing their duties of protecting the people that lived in the place. They had wide smiles on their faces while some kids that were the maids' children played near the gardens. The atmosphere was filled with joy and happiness because of the day being the coronation of their queen.

An aged woman smiles grabbing a little boy's arm who was going to fall from playing too much. He was near the pillars with his friends immersed in his activity.

"Careful, boy!" She says and the boy turns to bow elegantly that he had learned from some of the maids. His big doe eyes shine from happiness as he pridefully stomps a foot.

"I am grateful, Melissa." She shakes her head walking away to the hallways and seeing the maids working happily. They're passing items to each other and helping each other in their work today.

Her eyes fell on her grandson who was busy giving orders away.

"Hang it there! NO! I SAID THERE!" He yells pointing in a direction for a painting. He was on the verge of whining because of the painting not being put at the exact point he wanted. He wants everything to be perfect, which wasn't going according to his plans. Jimin wore his black suit standing in his position and pointing at places.

"Quick, Jimin." The old woman forcefully curls her lips up in a smile to hide her rage for her daughter's son. Jimin quivers staring at her as he bows indirectly answering her that he'll do as she says.