MY THRONE

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

He steps inside grabbing his mask and tossing it away somewhere on the floor. It was the inn he had entered. His room was opening up to the sun that had taken its place in the sky.

Bam flies inside sitting on top of the closet and staring at his injured master who was more earnestly serious having his gaze on the ground. He had left his mask at the scene when he had jumped off of the building suddenly terrifying little Bam in the freezing night.

He'd have been dead by now.

Why did a daughter try to kill a father like this? A father who had killed himself the moment he knew it was his daughter trying to kill him.

JK shakes his head. He was no one to get in the family affairs. He didn't even care. He had to ask for herbs from Yoongi so that he can put medicine on his injured hand that was dripping with blood.

He felt incompetent.

He moves his palms pressing his eyes using them.

He couldn't kill an aged man. All of the years of hard work and training were useless. After doing so many kills, he had started thinking of himself as someone that no one could takedown. He was wrong.

He pulls his shirt up throwing it away as he turns to Bam smiling at him. It was fake.

He remembered how she had asked for him.