DEATH BLADE

[ A/N: start the song when I tell you to

[ A/N: start the song when I tell you to. ]

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

It was nearing fall. The night having the moon back with the stars dotted over the sky. Her room was unkempt with the company of the moonlight trespassing her territory. The door to the balcony was open with no one in sight but herself, who was rolling around the bed distressed by the events happening around her. Candle lights were lit for her to give her view to this dark bedchamber. A lamp kept a little far away just in case for her.

She rolls around whining and punching the bed, again and again, using her fist.

A groan escapes her lips as she looks up to the decorated headboard filled with designs of flowers in front of her. She lay over her stomach with her disheveled hair that she had grabbed at least fifteen times for now.

WHAT DO I DO?!

Jasira's mind was wholly messed up. She wasn't scared or terrified by the fact that she had to get married to a sleazy old man. She had heard rumors about how six of his previous wives died before. She didn't want to die like that. Forget the old man, her throne was getting out of her hands. That man was so irritating to look at. How can she live her life like that?

She has always lived in this palace from the day she was born. She never stepped out, or she doesn't even know how it looks outside, what awaits her. She has met people, but only when they visited the palace.

The nobles that she'd thought would support her for her whole life backed away just a few months ago. Just because she couldn't prove herself. How would she? Her father doesn't let her do anything. On top of that, she.....she has wanted to prove herself all her life. She wanted to learn archery, hold a sword in her hand, go outside, make people believe that she was fit, she can take care of them, this kingdom....that she cared about the people of Ivrea. When she was a child, she was handed a ball of wool for knitting and she was so irritated. For god's sake, she doesn't want that. She was made to learn how to dance with a guy. She'll smack all guys in this world but she doesn't want that too. She wanted to be a queen.