WRITTEN IN THE STARS

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

Her world was falling apart while staring into his starry eyes; she had kept her palm on his bare chest in hopes of not withering away in front of him and taking hold, so she wouldn't lose her posture. JK, he beheld such charm on his face and so much tenderness in his eyes, while he was gazing at Jasira.

In the wide of the palace halls, they're standing together, alone, figuring out the emotions they felt. The queen couldn't conclude as to what it was, how she was here, in this good-looking assassin's arms, while he held her, shirtless. She could feel his body against her, his warmth against her, making her suck her belly out of embarrassment, maybe one could call it shyness.

It glimmered, the chandeliers around her, and the raging sunlight cascading their space, making it appear more golden than it already was. She hadn't discerned the assassin's lips curling in a smirk as he immediately turned her around, attaching her back to his front body. Both of them breathing heavily as if they had done a strenuous activity just now.

His hands were wrapped around her waist as he breathed in her neck deeply, playing with a strand of her hair, grazing the tip of his nose as she shivers in his arms. The moment his nose reached the behind of her ears on her sensitive points, making her feel more weaker each second, he spun her around getting her out of his hands.

Jasira's white dress moved in synch with his behavior as he grabs her next pulling her legs and wrapping them around his waist. Circling, he pulled her in a flash. Their faces close, their lips close, as they breathed against each other. His hands are inside her ruffled hair as he keeps looking into her eyes continuously.