ALEXANDRA'S SEARCH

── ♛ ──

── ──

── ♛ ──

──

Bam, life was so beautiful for this parrot when he was roaming around the kingdom happily beside JK, who was busy killing some random bastards. Those rooftops, those winds, that half-wit master beside him. Everything was so beautiful. Until . . . That woman stepped into his life.

Sierra Osborne.

One problem was no less to him, turns out his master wants another bitch to hang out with, so he's after the queen of Ivrea now.

Bam exhales heavily on top of V's head in the middle of the pub of the Assassin's Guild. V is too busy gulping that expensive alcohol down his throat, that he doesn't even care about the bird sitting on top of him.

Another sigh escapes Bam as he looks down to see V randomly enjoying that taste of alcohol, moaning from the taste, and grabbing another drink.

"Why don't you drink me too?" Bam asks, sarcasm dripping in his tone.

"Nah, I know you ain't as delicious as this—" He feels a beak stabbing him on his head as he pauses and apologizes, "Apologies, my lord." Bam nods, this is what he loves. The earth bowing to him. He deserved it, for always being the rightest, and the best dude out there. He never even drinks. Like what the fuck is wrong with these bastards? What is even special about this?

He had this feeling, that something is going to happen; as if this is another beginning to a new world. Bam didn't even know why while standing in the same guild of Altair that his master always works at and standing on his master's friend's head. Why? Why did he feel like his whole life is going to change?