Chapter 49: Love Me Like You Do

A/N: FOR THIS CHAPTER, LISTEN TO LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO BY ELLIE GOULDING

For our honeymoon, Sam rented a beach house. It's absolutely huge, a peach color, 5 bedroom, 4 bath, and a huge patio that overlooks the sea.

We drove ourselves so we get as much time alone.

"Just wait on the porch Jas, I'll get the bags!" Sam shouts as I admire the small pond of glod and white fish.

I nod slowly and look at him, he's grabbing the bags and struggling. So I chuckle a bit, and he gives me a stern look and smirks.

I smile and watch his body movement, the way his vein and muscles flex as he picks up the heavy luggage.

"Sam? You need help?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No, no, I'm fine! Here," he says as he throws the house keys to me. "Go on in!"

I catch them and open up the door, the first thing I seen was the big flat screen in the wall of the living room.

I turn around to see Sam throw the bags to the floor out of breath. He's sweating a bit and his hair us messed up.

"Seriously? The bags weren't that heavy Samuel!" I claim laughing.

He wipes his face, "Fuck that! You try and hold 5 bags!" He walks to the couch, throwing his body down in exhaustion.

I chuckle, "Well, you better be ready for tonight." I smirk and he raises his eyebrows.

"Why wait for tonight?"

"You'll see." I remark. "I'm going for a swim, wanna join?"

"Gladly, Mrs. Wilkinson!" He laughs and stands to his feet, making his way to the bags.

"Grab me a bathing suit!" I say as I pull my hair into a high ponytail. He nods and looks through the bags.

- Night Time -

Its finally night, and the time is near.

Why am acting as if it's our first time?

I rush into the bathroom and rummage through our stuff.

I brush my teeth, comb my hair, and shave me legs and arms.

I rub cherry Carmax on my lips and take a look in the mirror one last time before opening the door slowly.

I close the door behind and Sam is laid out on the bed with his shirt and pants still on. That's okay.

"Ready?" He asks sitting up.

I nod and make my way to his side.

"What reason are we on a honeymoon?" he asks cheekily.

I grin, "A lot of reasons."

"And what reason would that be?"

Sam closes the space between us and presses his lips to mine. One of his arms wraps around my waist while the other grabs hold of my thigh to keep me balanced on the bed side. My arms link behind his neck and I tangle my fingers in his short hair. As Sam pulls away he bites my lip, drawing a small moan from my lips.

"That reason?" he says cockily. He brushes his fingers against my cheek, making my eyes flutter shut.

Jesus.

My hand finds the back of his neck and I pull his lips back to mine.

His hands makes his way up my big shirt, rubbing circles on my inner thigh. I begin to moan against his lips, making him smirk. 

Immediately he pushes me down on the bed and his lips instantly find mine as his hands move up my shirt, cupping each of my breasts. Eventually he peels off my shirt and he pulls away for long enough that I can tear off his shirt, revealing his toned chest.

Damn.

He thrusts into me without any warning making me moan.

Sam continues to thrust, building up speed as his lips meet mine again.

"Fuck." he hisses, pulling away and biting his lip.

"This is the best part!" he admits, his lips meeting mine once again. "I’m gonna-."

"Me too, Sammy."

We ride out our highs together and Sam collapses on the bed next to me. His head rests on my shoulder and his arm is thrown casually around my waist.

"That was amazing." he says and I hum in agreement. I don’t wait long. I climb out of the bed and retrieve my clothes, quickly getting dressed again.

"Where are you going Jas?"

I pull the shirt over my head, "To get some orange juice."

He nods and stands, pulling some shirts on.

*** Sam's P.O.V ***

I watch her walk away, then it hits me.

Did she not like it?

I decide to follow her down the steps into the kitchen.

"You okay?" I ask grabbing her waist lightly.

She smiles a bit, "I'm fine Sam, I am, its justvI have some bad news."

I frown and furrow my eyebrows, "That is?"

"That is the only time we could fuck.." she snickers.

I laugh, "What why?"

She sips her juice, "I'll be starting soon.."

I raise my eyebrows.

"Ya know." She says giving me a look.

I shrug.

"Sam! You know!" She says laughing.

"Your period?" I ask dumbfounded.

She nods and gulps down the rest of her juice.

I nod, "Its cool."

"You sure?" She asks biting her bottom lip.

"Fuck, don't do that!" I hiss.

She laughs, "Might as well get me while you can!"

I laugh and pick her up, attaching our lips. Round 2 it is!