Chapter 6: It's A Date

Yesterday Day went by really fast.

I woke up and took out dark blue skinny jeans and a white shirt that goes off my shoulder. I took a shower then put on the clothes. I grabbed my wedged heels with white lace. I walk down the stairs to the living room where Sammy is laying watching TV. "What are you doing here?" I say putting my shoes on. "Nothing just wanted to see if ya wanted to hang out!" He says kissing my cheek. I smile and quickly turn so the kiss is on my lips. He laughs and picks me up, I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "Love birds much" Alexus says in back of us. Sammy sets me down and blushes. We head to the elevator hand in hand. "You look beautiful by the way." He says pushing the down button. I smile and say thank you. When the elevator opens he takes my hand in his again and we walk to his car.

When we enter the coffee shop tons of girls run to us. Sammy starts signing things and taking pictures. I sit at the table till the crowd dies down. "What was that?" I say laughing. "Just a couple fans" he says ordering our drinks. "A couple?" I question, he looks at me and laughs. "It's an app called Vine, I've been doing it for awhile but in my own circle." He says showing me the app. His "Vines" are really funny. I wonder if my brother does this. I search up his name: Jack Gilinsky. Jack & Jack pop up and I click their name. I watch a few and me and Sammy are dying laughing. "How do you know them?" Sammy asks. I look at him and laugh "Jack G is kinda my brother!" Sam's eyes go wide "What?? No way! He's my best friend!" This time my eyes go wide. I put my face in my hands and laugh. "Oh wow, that's crazy!" I say shaking my head. Sammy grabs our drinks and we head to the car. We get back home and I unlock my door, then walk up to my room. "Why the hell do you have such a big bed? You're pretty tiny." Sammy says sitting on my bed. I give him a pout then smile "But more pretty!" I wink. He grabs me and we fall on the bed. "Ya ready for tonight babe?" "YEAA Its all Alexus has been talking about." I say rolling my eyes. He chuckles and kissing my forehead. "Why are you so damn gorgeous?" He says moving my hair out my face, "I got it from my momma!" I sing. "You sing?" he says laughing. I blush and say "Uhm maybe... i don't know." He starts tickling me and I giggle and run away like a little girl. He runs after me till I give up and he grabs my waist. We kiss and it's amazing. "I sing..." he says. When a guy sings he becomes 10x more attractive. "Really?" Sammy says. Shit I didn't realize I said that out loud. "YUP!" I say popping the 'P', he laughs and grabs his drink to take a sip.

*****

Me and Alexus were getting ready for the night. When we both come out we see each other. She's wearing a red dress with black heels. "Not bad city girl" I say laughing. She laughs "Haha thanks. You too." I'm wearing a black dress with natural colored shoes. I curled my hair in loose curls and pinned the sides back. We walk downstairs and see Carter and Sammy. They are in tuxes. Looking sexy as fuck. Sammy grabs my waist and kisses my lips real soft so he doesn't mess up my lipstick. Alexus and Carter hug and he gives her a necklace. I say "Awhh" under my breathe. Alexus gives me a look and I laugh. Sammy grabs my hand and we get to the elevator. Alexus and Carter are chatting it up.

******

We sit at our table and Sammy helps me with my coat. He sets it behind my chair and smile because his sweetness. He leans over and whispers "You smile, I smile. That's how it works." I giggle kiss him. We order our food then start eating. When we're done. We head to the bar on the other side of the restaurant, the guys walk away to get some mixed drinks. Me and Alexus talk when two guys come up to us. "Hellooo Ladies!" One guy with blue eyes says. "Uhm how bout nah." Alexus says laughing. I laugh as well and the other guy with brown eyes rubs my leg, I shift and swipe his hand away. "What the hell! Get away creep!" I say. Sammy comes behind me grabs my waist to pull me in back of him. "Dude back off my girl." Sam says calmly. The dude looks him up and down the scoffs and walks away. "Thanks Sam" I say hugging his waist. He hugs me protectively and hands me my drink. Blueberry mixed with vodka. He takes a sip of his water because he stopped drinking for me. He's super amazing. I don't understand why he acts like two diffrent people. A bad boy but then he is really smart. He's a mystery... well his attitude is. He looks at me and laughs. "What?" I say defensively. He shakes his head "Nothing, its just you have these moments where you just stare at me." I turn red and look away "Sorry... I just get deep into thought". He gives me a reassuring smile and gulps the rest of his water down. "Your hottest makes me thirsty." he says winking. I laugh say Shh by putting my finger to my lips. He laughs loud and pulls me into his chest. He says something but I can't make it out fully. I think he said "I try to keep that in mind tonight." I act like I didn't hear and turn my head. Holy shit.... Alexus and Carter are full on making out. Sammy says "Damn bruh get some!" I lightly push him and he laughs.

After the bar we head home. Alexus and Head to his apartment. They will possibly be having sex. Gross. Kinda... I don't even know. Sammy grabs my hand and he opens his door. "This don't jump on me!" He says laughing. I cross my heart and wink. I take off my shoes which were killing me. And thump on the couch. "I'm freaking tired!" i say closing my eyes. Sammy sits next to me and I lay my head on his lap. "Well get some beauty sleep... even though ya don't need it." he says grazing my hair. I kiss his hand and fall asleep.

When I wake up he's still asleep. I get up and try not to wake him. I go to the bathroom and take my clothes off. I turn the shower on and step in. The water feels amazing on my feet and back. I hear the bathroom door open and close. "Sammy?? Is that you?" I say rinsing my hair. He answers with a 'MHM'. He steps in in back of me and I'm pressed against his naked body. "Good morning to you too!" I say turning around. "Ahh Jasmine you look quite nice with water running down your body" He says kissing my neck. I laugh and kiss him back. The water runs down both our bodies while our tongues fight then slip past each other. He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist while he slips his self into me. He kisses down my body and my head falls back in pleasure. His hand moves to my butt while I'm pushed against the wall. A smiles grows on his face when he sees the reaction he's getting. For me being his first, he's pretty darn good at this. He sets me down and squeezes my sides "You don't know how much I fucking love you" he hisses in my ear. I kiss him again and step out the shower. I wrap the purple towel around my body and look in the mirror. I have 2 love bites by my ear and one on my lower neck. Thanks Sam now I need foundation. I take out a bra and undies from my bag and slip em' on. I look through his closet and find a see through jersey. I put it on and slip my fluffy black socks on. I hook my phone to the radio in the kitchen then play Wild Life by my brother and his friend. I slip and slide around the kitchen and sing and rap really loud. I start dancing when I feel someone watching I turn to see Sammy laughing. "And you call yourself a dancer?" he says walking to me. I roll my eyes and hit him. "I was playing around Sam! Leave me alone." I pout. He laughs and hugs me "Kidding babe you look adorable" he says. I laugh and hug back.

We laugh and sit on the couch to watch TV. We stay in all day together and eat junk food. Best night and Day ever.