Chapter 15: New Best Friend

I wake up early sure not to wake Sam. We fell asleep crying in each others arms...something you don't often see or hear. Decide to stay home today and take a shower at Sams' house.

I grab undies and a bra that I left one day and walk to the bathroom. I strip down and step in the tub. The water flows down my body. I decide to sing a song. I choose Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande.

"You don't need a lot of money,

Honey you don't have to play no games. All I need is all ya loving. To get the blood rushin through my veins,-" I hear a knock at the door and Sammy's voice follows. "Aye Jas, Imma go get breakfast be back babe." He says and shuts the door. I smile then turn back to wash my hair. Then condition it. I shut the water off and wrap the towel on my body. I walk out to the bedroom and put my undergarments on.

I hear the front door open and shut. "Sam? Back so soon?" I say putting a shirt on of his. I walk to the living room and a girl is standing by the counter. "Uhm, how did you get in?" I ask. She looks at me "Sam gave me a key. Who the hell are you?" She says smacking her gum.

"I'm Sam's-" I say but get interrupted by Sam. "My girlfriend. Damn Annie stop being so damn nosey!" Sam snaps. She laughs and pushes her brown short hair back. Her red lipstick gets on her teeth and I giggle. "Sorry, I'm Samuel's sister! My name is Annie." She says shaking my hand.

"I'm Jasmine, nice to meet you." I look down "oh Jesus uhm be back!" I say noticing I have no pants on. She laughs and waves me off. I walk to the room and grab some of Sam's sweats. I walk back to the kitchen and Sam walks up to me "Sorry I didn't tell you she was coming." He says smiling. I smile back and he pulls me into his side. "So! We should go shopping!" Annie says drinking her dark coffee. I smile and reply "Yeah sounds good." She smiles and Sam rolls his eyes.

Annie walks with me too my apartment to get some clothes on. Whilst Sam goes off with Jack and Jack followed by a dude named Nate.

I turn the door knob and we walk in. "Aye nice place!" She says smiling. "Uh yeah, I have two roommates, Cathy and Stephanie." I say walking upstairs. "Ooo nice, I'll be waiting down here. We can take my car." She says sitting on the stool. I nod and go to my room.

I grab black skinny jeans and a regular black shirt. Then black socks with black vans. I laugh to myself, I can already hear Sammy now, "What going for an emo look I see!" Yup, something he'd say.

I put my hair up with a red bow then walk downstairs. "No makeup?" Annie asks. "Nope, I don't usually wear any..." I reply grabbing my phone. She laughs and eyes my case. "Holy shit, that case," she says gesturing to my phone. "It has you and Sam on it! Oh damn that's adorable!" She laughs. I laugh too and we walk down the hall.

When we get to the mall Annie walks directly to Forever 21. "Oh wow! These clothes will look amazing tonight!" She says holding up a black short dress and red dress. "Here," she says handing me the black one. "Try this!" I grab it "Uhm tonight?" I question. She laughs "Oh god, did Sam not tell you?" I shake my head. "Dinner with the parents Jasmine." She says winking.

I give an 'Oh' kinda look then walk in the changing room. "This seems a bit too short Annie, I don't think its appropriate for dinner with his, I mean your guys parents." I look in the mirror and Annie replys "Non sense love! It looks perfect on you!" I smile and decide to buy it. "What about this?" She asks gesturing to a red laced dress that sticks to her curvy body. "Wow, Annie haha you look amazing." I chime. She laughs "Thanks! I think I'm going to get it."

We look around a bit more then head home. We blast the radio loud and sing. Annie is a super cool. She says I'm her new best friend and Sammy will get jealous. Pretty funny because he really would!