Chapter 38: I Want You

OCTOBER 10TH

I've been with these boys 2 months already. No one still won't tell why on earth I'm here.

I've gotten quite close to them though.

Felix is really funny. Oscar is like the dad of them. Omar loves fashion a lot. Sorta vain!

And then there's OG (who's name is also Oscar). He really sweet. He's attractive too. I can't get to attached to him though, it definitely wouldn't be at all right.

"Jasmine? There's someone on the phone that wants to speak to you." Oscar says walking my way.

I look up from OG eyes, stuttering, "Wh- Oh kay..."

He hands me the phone and I bring it to my ear, "Hello?"

Sam's voice booms through the phone, "Jasmine! Why would you leave like that?"

I sigh, "My brother wants to keep me here with these guys."

"I wanna break up."

My mouth drops open and a tear falls out my eye, "You what?"

Sam sighs, "We are too far apart. Its not right."

I stubble a laugh, "Of course! You asshole!" I let out a loud groan and hang up.

OG eyes me and moves closer, "What happened? Are you okay?"

I frown, pulling my legs to chest.

OG moves closer, setting his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him with tears, "He broke up with me."

He stands to his feet and he looks pissed, "He what!? That jerk! If he thinks hurting you is making him feel better, then he has another thing coming!"

I chuckle lightly, "Ogge, its fine. I just want to sleep the whole day."

He nods, "Okay... I'll walk you to the room."

I smile standing, then walking down the long hall. He eyes me every couple seconds. "Can you tell me why I'm here?" I ask facing his body.

He sighs, rubbing the back of his neck, "No I can't. I'm sorry."

I frown walking into my room, "Can you lay with me?"

He nods and walks to the bed.

I get under the blanket and he does the same. I move closer to his body, laying my head on his chest.

His breathing is steady. I look up to his face to see him already looking at me.

His arm holds me at my waist and we're both staring at each others face. He eyes my lips and he leans closer.

My heart leaps as our lips touch, I pull away looking to his face. What am I doing? I push the negitiveity away, pressing my lips to his once more.

I move myself so I'm on top of him. He eyes my body and holds my thighs.

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod, "Ever since I saw you.."

He smirks and pulls my face to his, kissing me then slipping his tongue in my mouth. He taste amazing.

I'm literally only in black short gym shorts and a huge shirt. So he's getting full access.

He slips his hands up the shirt, slowly sliding his hand down my spine. My back tingles from his touch.

He then pulls the shirt over my head tossing it to the floor.

My eyes move to his his. And then I lean down to his level.

My hands rise up his shirt, running over his abs. A smile plays on my lips.

He sits up and removes his shirt.

I tug his shorts down his legs.

He flips me over and lays his body between my legs. His head dips down to my tummy, kissing from under my boobs to my hipbones.

My eyes close in pleasure.

He rises and starts rubbing himself slowly against me and our spots touch more and more.

I bit my lip and he moves to take my bottom lip with his teeth, biting down softly. He kisses me still keeping his speed.

"Oscar? You in there?" Someones voice says through the door.

Oscar stops and looks to me, I giggle.

"Uh yeah...Jasmine wasn't feeling well."

The person laughs, "I bet she's better now.."

The smirk was clear in his voice. And I can't help but laugh. OG chuckles and kisses my lips once more before standing to his feet.

He back is muscular for his skinny figure. As he puts his shirt on they tense. I watch in 'Awh'.

He finshed getting dressed and walks to my bed, "I'll stay here till you fall asleep." I nod cuddling into his chest.