Chapter 12: The Visitor

I got a text in the morning and I was so happy to see who it was.

Mikey: Ayee can't wait to see you!

Mikey is my ex boyfriend from home. We are now best friends and he's coming down to Los Angeles.

Me: Yay! Me either Michael!

Mikey: Awesome! See ya then

(And no not Michael Clifford)

I set my phone to the side and head to the bathroom for a shower. I strip down and get in. Someone knocks at my door "What?" I ask washing my hair. "There's a really attractive dude downstairs asking for you!" Steph says through the door. I rinse my hair and turn the water off.

"Yeah, I'll be right down!" I say wrapping the towel around my body.

I walk in my room and grab my sweats and my Jack and Jack shirt. (My favorite to be honest! It has their faces.) I put it on and grab some black socks. To lazy for shoes, I walk downstairs.

I see who's at the door and jump on him wrapping my legs around his body. "Michael I missed you so much!" He laughs into my wet hair, hugging back tightly. "Missed you too Jazzy!"

I get down and blush. He still looks the same, black hair a little spiked and dark brown eyes. Gorgeous. He starts laughing "You still have those moments when you just stare, I see." I push him lightly and laugh. I always laugh when I'm nervous...he sees right through it.

We sit on the couch several hours talking about what we've been up to. It was crazy how we met too.

*Flashback*

I was walking through Food4Less (a store) and I couldn't find the salt. I walked towards a really cute guy and he walked me to it. "Lemme know if you need anything else!" He says walking away winking. I giggle to myself and buy the items in my cart.

I walk outside and he sees me and smiles, I smile back and he says "Hello again!" I laugh and say "Hey!"

After that I was super shy to talk to him. But, then he asked me for my number, and of course I gave him it. Few weeks later we dated.

*Flashback Ended*

After a couple more hours we talk and laugh nonstop. I miss him so much, his smile, laugh, and just everything.

I hear a knock at the door and Michael gets it. "Oh Hey?" I hear Sammy's voice say. I get up and run to the door. "Sam!" He smiles and hugs me.

Michael stands awkwardly and I let Sam go. "Oh uhm Sam this is Michael." Sam and Michael shake hands and Sam pulls me to the side. "What is your ex boyfriend doing here?" He says through gritted teeth. I smile and say "He's here to see me, and just visit!"

Sammy rolls his eyes and heads to the kitchen. I sigh and turn to Michael. "Your boyfriend?" Michael asks. I nod my head "Yea, he can be a bit rude.. So just be nice no matter what." I laugh and so does he. We walk to the kitchen and Sammy is eating crackers. Sam stops and looks to us. Then continues eating. I look at my phone. But don't touch it.

"So Michael, where are ya staying?" I ask sitting down. "Well I was hoping I could stay here!" He replies.

Sammy starts choking on his water but recovers. Maybe he didn't like that idea...

"Yes! Of course!" I tell Michael. A smile forms on his face and he hugs me. I hug back and look to Sammy who is clenching his fist.

With Michael staying a week, it will be tough for Sam. I just need to involve Sammy some more, then maybe he won't be too jealous.

Michael sits on the other side of the room while me and Sam cuddle on the the other side. The will be the longest week ever...