Chapter 34: Being Left Behind

* TOUR DAY *

I hear a loud knock at the door, so run to the door in fluffy shorts and a red tank top. "Hey! Is Sam ready?" My brother says hugging me. I frown and shrug, "The question is do I fucking care?" Jack laughs and takes a step back, "Woah Mrs. Grumpy Pants! You okay?"

I shrug walking to the kitchen, "Nope." Jack takes a cup and pours coffee in it. ten takes a seat at my side. He stares at me for about 5 seconds then chuckles, "I'll watch him Jasmine. You don't have to worry!" I smile then take a sip of my herbal tea, "Thanks Bro..." He smiles and takes along drink of his black coffee. I cringe in disgust, "Gross Jack! How can you drink it like that!" He laughs loud, "I'm really tired and not at all ready for this stupid flight nor going to hella states!"

We talk a bit more longer til Sam sits on the couch. I roll my eyes and walk up to the living room. I take a seat on the couch oppisite of Sam and Johnson. They're chatting it up and I sit there glaring at Sam.

** Sam's P.O.V **

I take a seat on the living room couch next to Jack J. He asks me what I've been up to and hows the baby. Jasmine walks in with her brother and they sit on the couch across from us. She stares at me, she's still pissed from a couple days ago. I regret it, I really do. But, at the same time she can't stay mad at me for for long because she has no reason to since I apoligized every way possible. She won't listen so that's definitely not my fucking problem.

"So Jasmine, you look like you wanna kill someone!" Johnson says laughing. We all laugh along but she gets up and walks up the stairs. I laugh but then make a serious face. I now regret laughing..I'm going to hear about it. "Wow tough crowd." Jack says still laughing. I sigh and get of the couch to walk upstairs but her brother grabs my arm. "You keep hurting her, I'm going to hurt you man." He says in my ear. It kind of brings a chill down my spine. I've seen Jack made and I do NOT want to to go down that road with him.

I enter the bedroom to Jasmine undressing, "Where are you going?" I ask walking up to her. she stays silent then walks to get her vans. "i asked you a question Jasmine." I hiss.

"To go see Nash." She says. Anger fills my body and I smack her across the face. She stays stunned for a good 10 seconds then falls to the floor holding her face. Tears flow down her cheeks and I drop to the floor near her. "I think you should go." She says through tears. "I didn't mean to Jas, fucking shit! I'm sorry. Please don't hate me!" I say. She shoves me off, "I said you should go!" she yells a bit louder. I stand to my feet backing away slowly, "I- I'm sorry." I say before walking out the room.

I walk out the room holding my head. what the hell is wrong with me! I would never hit her. and I did...I can never ever forgive myself! I feel so fucked up in the head at this moment. I need to get out of this house.

I walk down the stairs where everyone is holding Lori. "Dude, you okay? Your eyes are watery?" Nate says walking next to me. I nod fast and take Lori in my arms, "Daddy will be gone for a few days baby girl. Take care of your mommy!" I kiss her forehead and she giggles. I smile at her then hand her to the nanny. "Uh lets go guys!" I yell grabbing my bags heading out the front door. "Nash is back.." I let out to Nate. His eyes get wide and he looks at me, "Does Jasmine know?" I nod looking to the floor, "She's going to go see him." Nate shakes his head and straps his self in. I start the car then begin to drive to the airport.

** Jasmine's P.O.V **

I didn't know what to think. But I sure in hell didn't think he'd ever hit me. This changes everything...how do i know he won't do it again. The nanny walks into the room and sees me on the floor and she runs over with Lori in her arms. "Ms. roman, are you okay?" I clean my eyes and look up at her nodding fast. Her hands goes to her mouth, "He hit you!" Tears flow out my eyes again and I walk to the mirror. I huge hand marks lies on my face. "He didn't mean it..I'm fine. I'm going to get ready." She shakes her head, "But... Ms. Roman, what if he does it again? If you don't tell him something..he'll think its okay."

I pull my pants up my legs and wiggle into them. She stands at the door and shakes her head. I grab my sweater putting it over my tank top, then grabbing my Toms heading down the stair case. "Is Lori ready?" I ask putting the shoes on. She nods to get the baby. I smile to the chef but he can tell its fake.

I get in my car after strapping Lori in. I'm taking Lori to Niall and I'm going to stay a bit the head to meet Nash...not a good choice but I promised I would on the phone. "Wanna see uncle Ni?" I ask Lori and she smiles big. I laugh and begin driving.

"Hey! You guys made it! Liam says pulling me in for a huge hug. I laugh, "We missed you guys too much!" He laughs and picks Lori up taking her to the other guys. "Hey, Jasmine..Can we talk? Over here?" Zayn says. I nod and follow him to the corridor, "What's up?"

He frowns and his hands moves to face, running his thumb over the mark, "Who hit you?" I cringe, "It was an accident...A misunderstanding." I defend Sam. He rolls his eyes, "Yeah fucking right. Sammy hit you didn't he?" I shake my head fast, "Why would you say that? He loves- he loves me!"

He huffs in anger, "Jasmine, I won't tell anyone. But I will give that jerk a piece of my mind." I chuckle, "Thanks Zayn...but please don't. He regrets it." Zayn shrugs hugging me, "Be careful okay?" I smile hugging back, "I will."

"I gotta go..can Lori stay here for a bit?" I ask walking back into the living room with Zayn at my side. Harry stands to his feet, "Of course babe." The boys snicker and nod. I laugh and walk to my car as Harry follows. "He has a crush on you..." Louis laughs in my ear. My cheeks heat up and Harry gives him a glare.

"I'll be back in a couple hours." I say getting in my car. Harry nods closing my door, "Be careful." I laugh and start it up. He smirks leaning down kissing my forehead, "See ya soon." Then walks away. I laugh and head to Nash's house.

"So what do you wanna do?" Nash says walking into the kitchen. Nash knows a lot about me..we were together for 2-3 years, why wouldn't he? "We can just get all the food out of the fridge and pig out watching Disney movies?" He laughs. I laugh and shrug, "Actually sounds perfect!"

We lay on the floor with all types of food laying everywhere watching "Aladdin". "Aye! Nash I'm boutta go!" Someone yells from the stairs. Nash then yells back, "Alright!" I wonder who lives with him...

Cameron skips down the stairs in a leather jacket and shades. "Cam!" I yell running and jumping on him. He's surprised but hugs back tightly, "Jas! How have you been?" he greets. I smile just staring up at him, "You look hot!" I say laughing. He chuckles, "Why thank you!" i giggle, " And I've been good...Sam is on tour right now and my baby-" His eyes widen, "Baby?".

I pull my phone out showing him her picture. He smiles, "She's beautiful..what's her name?"

"Lori." I answer setting my phone back in my pocket. He smiles big, "That's amazing Jasmine, I'm so proud of you!" I smile, "Thanks Cammy, It means a lot! God I missed you so much!" He laughs and walks to the door, "Missed you too...need to meet the little one soon!" He says before walking out the door.

It felt really good to see Cameron after everything that happened at that school. He looks way "cooler" though. "He started hanging with me and the guys about a month ago." Nash says eating the cheese on the platter. "You guys made him more "swaggy"?" I say laughing loud. Nash gives me a 'Are you serious look' "No, he just now knows what life actually is."

We spend around 6 hours watching all the movies Nash has...wish is kind of a lot. We catch up on old times and it makes me feel safe.

I check the clock and its 9 pm. "Shit, I have to go Nash." I give him a quick kiss then grab my things heading out the door. I stop in my tracks turning around, "I'm so sorry. Fuck that was on total accident!" I screech almost about to tear up. "Jasmine, Jasmine it's a bad habit. I got that all today..it's cool!" I exhale loudly and turn around heading out the door.

I have to go pick Lori up before the boys get mad. What am i saying? They adore her. I laugh to myself heading to the elevator and my phone starts to buzz.

Me: Hello?

Sam: Hey Jas,I've been thinking a lot and when I get back home..we need to talk.

Me: Oh uh okay yeah cool

I hang up and start to breathe fast..what if he wants to break it off? No, no, no that can't happen! I walk out to the lobby then out to my car. I need to get Lori.