Chapter 32: Christmas

The mall fills with Christmas shoopers hurring for late presents. Children fill the 'Santa's house' area for pictures. The childtren run up to Santas lap, and he lifts them up smiling big. They giggle at his laugh and beard. Christmas is filled with good vibes, which is why I love it. 

"Let's have Lori take apicture with him?" Sam insists walking towrads the little cottage. "Sam, she doesn't like that. She's going to cry babe!" I call after him but he keeps walking. I sigh and keep a smile on my face walking towards the Santa house. Sam stands at Santas feet and Lori takes one look before bursting out crying. It startles him and he holds her to his chest. "Okay, maybe next year.." He says laughing. The baby calms down has he makes his way back to me. i laugh at him and he scoffs, "Okay, maybe I should've listened." I laugh more and he rools his eyes. He hates when he's wrong, mostly all the time. But he doesn't care. 

We've been buying tons of things left and right. I held the baby as Sam held all the bags. He puffs loud out of tiredness. "We can go get some food if you want Sam." I say stopping and turning to face him. He nods and walks to the food court. I laugh and Lori points at her daddy struggling to hold all the bags. I laugh too and Sam looks back at us with a 'Its Not Funny'  kind of look. we get to a decorated little pizza place and sam throws the bags to the floor and takes a seat. i had him the baby and walk to the counter. A tall boy with curled hair faces the back, and I ring the bell. "Hello?" I ask. and he swings around with a big smile on his face. Cheeky bastard. He walks to the counter, "What can I get you Jasmine?" I was going to order but then realized he knew my name, "Hmm, how do you know my name?" He grins and looks to the floor, "I'm the one that saved you from the water, remember?" The flashback from him standing at the side of my bed flashes through my mind. I shake it off, "Oh, yeah uhm sorry. Uh Harry? Right?" He nods and grabs note pad from the side table, "Now, what Can I get you love?"

I smile and walk around the counter and give him a hug. He's confused at first but hugs back, "You okay?" I let go and look him in the eyes, "I never got to properly thank you Harry. so thank you for staying at the side of my hospital bed." He smiles, "No problem..." I smile up at his tall figure then walk back to the other side. His smile still stays on his face and a grabs a pen in his hand. I laugh and tell him my order and he jots down the order. I pay the money and he hands me the receipt. "I'm having a Christmas party later on, you should come and bring some friends.." I say handing him a note with my adress. He nods, "Tux?" And I smile nodding heading back to my seat.

I walked back to the table and Sam just stared at me, "What?" I asked. He shook his head laughing, "You're too good of a nice person Jas." I laughed, "That's just who I am Samuel... you could learn a few things from being kind ya know?" He laughs and looks at Lori, "Only to the people that actually care about." I smile then reach over thye table setting my hand over his, "That's all you'll ever need."

~ Back At The House ~

Sam finishes up the ornaments on the tree and sits beside me on the floor staring up at his work. A smile plays on his face, "I did pretty good, Yeah?" I laugh, "Yeah babe you did." Lori plays at my side and Sam turns to play with her. "Hey Jas?" he asks looking at me. I turn from the tree to meet his eyes, "Yeah?" He looks to the floor then up again, "Are you happy?" I don't understand whys he's asking me this so I need to answers the best way I can, "Sam, I'm more happy than I have ever been in my entire life. You, Lori, both make me so happy to be here in this world. I love you, so damn much." He smiles and leans in for a kiss and our lips touch with huge fireworks with every touch. I smile and he does the same letting his forehead rest on mine. "We have a party tonight, time to just ready!" I say sit up grabbing the baby in my arms. Sam stands to his feet and we all head up the staircase.