Chapter 41: Its Not Over.

~ 4 Days Later ~

*On The Phone with my Mother*

Her: Jasmine, have you heard from your brother?

Me: No.. And I could care less.

Her: Jasmine, he's your brother.

Me: A fucked-up-in-the-head brother.

Her: *sighs*

Me: Mother, I know he's my brother and I do care for him but he put my child in danger. That's truly unforgivable.

Her: I know deep down he had no idea any of this would happen.

Me: *frowns* I'll try and get a hold of him.

Her: Thanks Jas, thank you.

I sigh loudly hanging up, throwing my phone to the side. Sam lays on the other couch, his side is still badly bruised. "Sam?" I ask.

He looks over to me, "What's wrong?"

I look down, "I need to find Jack." He stands to his feet.

"No way, its too dangerous Jasmine." He says firmly.

I groan in frustration, "He's my brother Sam. He's family. We need to help him."

He shakes his head, "I said No. He got his self in it he can get himself out."

"But-"

"I said no. That's enough." Sammy says a bit louder. I sigh sitting back on the couch.

I pull my phone out:

Me: Jack, message me back if you get this.

I'm checking my phone every hour to see if Jack has messaged back. But, still no reply. At this point I'm extremely worried for my brothers life.

"Jasmine." Sam says walking to me. I look up in tears.

"Jasmine, please don't cry. You're brother is a smart guy. I'm sure he's fine." He assures me, while hugging me tight.

I hug back but it only makes me tear up more.

Lori speaks up, "Jacky?"

I look up from Sam's chest, and my eyes grow wide.

Jack? Jack is standing at the back window. I run to the window pulling it open, "Oh my god Jack! Are you okay?" I pull him into a big huge hug not letting go.

"I want to explain everything to you Jasmine, you're my little sister and I know you will understand." He finally says.

- Few Hours Later -

"So you see, Felix and those guys are not good. They set us all up. They've planned the entire thing out. Did you really think that OG dude would help you? And Felix would let you go easy Sammy?" Jack finishes, and he's  upset.

Sam's lips pierce into a hard line, "But how did you escape?"

Jack's head falls into his hands, "A dark haired one pushed me out the car in the middle of no where. I waited for cars about 4 hours. Then a truck was coming so I flagged him down."

I immediately knew he was talking about Omar, but what I don't know is why Omar would do that. He was the one who was most against me being there.

I frown slightly.

"Jas? You okay?" My brothers asks me.

Sam and him stare at me a good 30 seconds.

"This doesn't make any sense..." I finally let out.