Chapter 1: The New Kid

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ear. I reach over and turn it off. Then jump out of bed and walk over to my bathroom. I turn the hot water on, then step into the shower, then start undressing. Stepping into the shower I flinch because the water is too cold. Once I'm in I hear my roommates Cathy and Stephanie being louder than ever. We are all in College as Freshman. We've been friends since 7th grade. We're practically sisters! We were going to stay in dorms but we decided to buy a apartment. After I finished washing out my hair, I turn the water off and grab a towel.

When I finish brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom and Cathy was in my closet looking for shoes. She grabbed my pink slip ons and ran out the room. I guess you could say we were just that close. I smile to myself then walk over to my drawers, grabbing panties and a bra. In the middle of slipping them on. I get a message.

Bae : Hey Jasmine! Uhm wanna hang out tonight?

Me: Of course

He sends a "Okay" and gives me the time. Tonight should be amazing since every other time I spent with Nash was. Nash is my very attractive boyfriend. He has Blue eyes, dark hair and super tall. After getting dressed I look in the mirror and I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing: Black shorts, Neon Orange V-neck and my black vans. When I got downstairs Steph was on the phone with her boyfriend Hayes. Who is Nash's brother. A bit of a bad boy. Cathy also has a boyfriend of 2 years named Shawn, who by the way is an amazing singer!

"Jasmine, soo another date with lover boy tonight or what!?" Cathy says while winking. I look at her with a 'Be quiet kinda look'. She just starts laughing and runs to her room. "Hey Steph why don't we all double date!" After chewing she says "Oh yeah! That would be cool. But will Nash mind?" I think for a second, "Well he might.. I don't know I'll ask later" She smiles and nods then walks to grab her bag. "Are you bishes reaaaddyy!" Cathy yells coming down the stairs. We laugh and get in my car. Half way there we played mostly 5 Seconds of Summer. Singing loud while people looked at us. But we couldn't care less.

Once we got there, we hopped out the car to meet up with boys. Nash, Hayes, Shawn and a few more of their friends walked towards us. Nash grabbed my hand and we started down the hall. Today's is starting off pretty well. When I got to class I noticed a new kid in the corner of the classroom. He was kinda attractive. He had dark brown hair that went into a quiff and light brown eyes. He was wearing regular clothes but had glasses on. I sat down and started talking to some more of my friends. Mrs. Green, our teacher, walked in the classroom. "Students we have a new student from Nebraska," taking a look at her paper "This is Sam Wilkinson, say Hello please." Every snickered and said "Hello Please!" I rolled my eyes because how immature it was. The Sam dude looked at me and winked. "Ugh as if." I whispered to myself. I looked away and started my work.

It was Lunch time now and the Sam dude already made his way into the "Bad boy Squad". We are, well as some say "The Popular Group" I don't consider myself Popular at all. It's only cause I'm dating Nash Grier, Star of the Football team. Well I meet up with Cathy and Steph, but all they've been asking about is that new kid. Supposedly he's been kicked out of 4 schools until his parents decided to move him her to Los Angeles, CA. "Jasmine? Hello you in there?" Cathy says while laughing. "Huh what yea. Sorry" I stutter but then recover. "What about you Jas? Do you think he's hot?!" I laugh and say no. Steph looks at me like I've no sense of taste in guys.

"Jasmine Roman you have problems! He's so sexy and looks kinda Kissable" A girl in back of me says, I turn and see Ashley: Head cheerleader. She's super rude. We used to be best friends. But then cheerleading changed her. So I quite the team and started dancing. "I have a boyfriend... I'm not gonna look at another guy. Especially if there's not much to see." I say taking a bite out of my yogurt. I'm a horrible liar... He was super hot. How could I resist his amazing smile. I smile to myself. Until i realize what I'm doing. Sam is staring straight at me smirking. I realized I was just staring at him like a weirdo smiling. I look away as quick as I can. Cathy laughs because she seen what just happened. I silence her and turn red.

After School We all head home. Nash gives me a kiss and whispers in my ear "See you tonight baby" I feel my back shiver and he notices the reaction he has on me. He winks and walks away. I'm such a fool. I laugh then walk to the car. Steph isn't with us because she goes to Choir everyday after school. Me and Cathy decide to go to Starbucks. When we got our drinks I see Sam in the distance talking to Ashley. I tense up. For I don't know what reason. Cathy notices and turns around. Her eyes widen and she says "Omg You're jealous!?" I shake my head and quickly say "Whaat No. Aha Just no!" She gives me a look then goes back to Twitter. I'm still watching them and I think he notices because he moves her hair out of her face. She giggles and I look away. I don't want to know what happens next. I make a disgusted face and continue my drink.

When we get home Cathy goes to her room to do whatever it is she does. I walk to our patio I think of what to wear tonight. Steph comes home around 5 pm and I start getting dressed since Nash will be here around 8 pm. Can't wait for tonight!

AUTOUR'S NOTE:

Hey Guys First Chapter is Finished! New Chapters will hopefully be up every morning! Soooo what do ya think about Sam?? Will Jasmine end up falling in love??