Chapter 31: Christmas Shopping

Christmas is just around the corner and i still haven't went shopping. Of course Lori doesn't mind because she's just a baby but I want to get her something good. I already have something in mind but I'm not telling anyone. I need it to be extra special.

"Hey Jasmine wanna go shopping later today?" Sam asks walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I smile and nod and he walks to me. "Good." He says climbing on top of me and kissing my lips. I grab his face in my hands for more control and he obliges laying his body on me. "I love you." He whispers through the kiss and I smile. He kisses my forehead before getting up to get dressed. I laugh at his little butt and he throws the the towel at me, which causes me to laugh louder. He decides to wear a black shirt with burgandy skinny jeans and a black hoddie with black Vans. "Hella sexy!" I say walking wrapping my arms around his waist as he fixes his hair. He smiles and turns his body around, and his hands go to my hips and my arms go to his neck, "Are you wearing that? Pajamas?" He asks laughing. "No you potato, I'm going to get dressed right now." I say pinching his lower neck and he flinches. It's winter so it's super cold so I decide to sort of match Sammy by wearing burgandy skinny jeans and a black V neck with a black sweater. "Babe can you get my black out of the closet, please." Sam nods and walks to the closet as I find some socks. He walks to me and kneels down picking my feet up, slipping the shoe on my foot then the other. I giggle a 'Thank You' and he ties the shoes then picks me up from the bed, "Go downstairs and eat, I'll get Lori dressed." He says and walks down the hall.

I smile and walk to the steps, then make my way to the kitchen. "Hello, are you hungry?" The chef asks setting a plate of blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. He pours a cup of coffee and cream in it. He slips it to me and says "Drink." I smile and take a sip. "It tastes really good." And he smiles walking back to the oven. I start to eat when I hear Sam's baby voice and a giggle every time he stops. I turn around and Sam is walking to me with Lori in his arms. "I wasn't sure what to dress her in so I dressed her like us. But with Uggs, so yeah." He says handing her to me. I laugh and kiss her cheek. Sam takes a seat next to me and starts eat his food. "She already ate, so after I eat we will go to the mall." Sam says and I nod getting out of my seat. I walk to the living room and sit on the sofa. I stand her on her feet and she laughs. She wants to walk but all she can do is stand on her own. I let her go and she takes a few steps before falling on her butt. She looks at me but doesn't cry and then she smiles. I stand her up again and sam enters the room. She sees him and attempts to walk to him, but I get up and Sam says its fine. Lori continues to walk to him and finally makes it to him. He picks her up and kisses her a million times all over her face and it makes her giggle.

"Alright are you ready?" He asks walking to my side. I get up and smile kissing him, "Always." He looks confused but then smiles down at me. "Let's go!" He shouts happily and we walk out the door to the car. I love my family. Every time I see Sam with Lori it feels like all my problems and worries melt away. i'd probably be super depressed if they weren't in my life, like staying in my dorm room waiting for Mr.Right to throw a rope in my window and save me. But, instead i got Sam Wilkinson and my beautiful baby girl. And I thank God every single day.