Chapter 46: Something Big (continued)

-  July 21ST, Continued -

"Jas?" Sam says getting closer.

"Hmm?"

"You know I love you, right?" Sam smiles.

"Mhm"

"And I'd always do anything for you?" He says smirking.

I laugh, "Yeah.."

He chuckles, "Will you, Jasmine Gilinsky Roman, do me the honor of being your husband?"

I'm stuck for a couple seconds, my heart beats faster, and lost for words.

"Sam- I-" I stutter.

"Will you marry me Jasmine?" He says aloud with a hopeful smile.

I don't know....

"Jasmine?" Sam asks looking at me. "Yes or no?" He says getting on one knee, and he pulls the ring out.

My head spins a bit, but I answer, "Yes Sam, of course!" I grin jumping in his arms.

He smiles wide, as he hugs me tightly, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He says a bit muffled.

He looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"Sam? Baby? Oh babe, are you crying?" I ask laughing.

He smiles nervously, "I thought you were gonna say no!"

I chuckle, "Sam, I would never!"

He smiles and kissing me passionately.
I smile against his soft lips as his hands hold my hips. "Sam? The ring?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah ha," He says grabbing my hand and slipping the ring on my finger slowly.

I laugh at his nervousness, "You're so jumpy, you okay Sam?"

He nods, "I'm fine Jas, I just was terrified to ask, and what your answer would be..."

"Sam," I say, lifting his chin with my finger, "Don't ever feel that way, I love you, so much, and we have a beautiful baby together." I assure him, then kiss his forehead lightly.

He smiles, "Okay babe."

We spend the rest of the evening talking, laughing and holding each other close.

I simply love this man, and I always will.

||| SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT, BUT MORE TO COME! |||