Chapter 9: Movie Night Gone Bad

When Cameron went home I went over to Sammy's house because we were having a movie night with Alexus and Carter. Sam looks at me then grabs my hand and we walk downstairs to.his car.

When we get to Carters house we are greeted with tons of popcorn.

"Can you pass the popcorn?" I asked sweetly, reaching over Sam's lap to grab the popcorn. I watched as Sam nodded his head and his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his side. His fingers absentmindedly ran up and down my legs, erupting shivers down my spine. He didn't seem to notice. Reaching under the blanket and linking his fingers with mine. His other hand continued to graze my skin.

I turned to him and wiggled my leg away, so it was straddling his lap. He frowned down at me, causing me to giggle. "You're ticking me!" I threw my other leg over his lap and glanced back at Carter and Alexus, who chuckled at the two of us.

"You two are so cute," Alexus replied, pressing play as the movie began. I grinned at her and cuddled myself into Sam's side, his arms wrapping around me securely. "You're cute," Sam chuckled quietly in my ear. His hand fell on my bare, inner thigh, and he kept it there. I sucked in a harsh breath, sure that everyone in the room had heard.I bit my lip and tried to pay no attention, considering he wasn't inching it any closer and he probably wasn't paying attention to it, either. We continued to watch the movie, and after twenty minutes, I began getting bored.

It wasn't our friends that were boring me; it was the action movie. I'd seen it with Sam nearly four times, and I wasn't planning on watching it a fifth. My eyes trailed up to Sam's face and I stared at him in awe for a minute.

I noticed his jaw would clench slightly every time something would explode, his eyes dance in every corner of the television screen when gun shots sounded, and he'd lick his lips in concentration as he payed close attention. I could practically feel myself drooling over him. Sam finally turned to me, smirking slightly. "Why were you staring at me, babe?". I bit my lip and stared up at him, mouth slightly agape in shock that I was caught, and shrugged my shoulders. "I-I was just," I trailed off as an idea hatched in my head. I straightened up and licked my lips slowly, locking eyes with Sam. "I was just thinking of things we can do when we get home."

Sam let out a soft groan of displeasure, "Do you want to build another fort? Last time we did that, it took almost an hour, and we didn't even spend the rest of the night in there!" He shook his head and turned back to the movie. I rolled my eyes and giggled quietly at the memory. "No, silly!" I lowered my voice, so only he could hear me. "I was thinking about things you could do to me."

He turned back to me, eyes slightly widened. "W-what did you say?"

"I can't wait to get home," I played on, "So you can fuck me against the kitchen counter and then fuck me again against the bathroom door."

Sam bit his lip and closed his eyes, and I could tell it was taking everything in his will to remain calm. "Watch your mouth," Sam warned, trying to hide the smile tugging on his lips. I knew he loved when I talked to him this way.

I smirked, already planning my next couple moves in my head. I knew exactly how to make Sam crack and get us home. I'd be feeling extreme pleasure in merely twenty minutes if everything went as planned. There was one word in particular that I knew would drive him crazy.

"Sammy," I pouted. "I want to feel you inside of me, right now. I'm so wet for you, Daddy."

Sam closed his eyes and let out a sharp inhale, causing him to cough. I bit my lip and sat back in satisfaction as he tried to control himself. I knew he was losing it, and I loved watching him go crazy before me. "Stop," he whispered. "Our friends are right there and I swear I'll give you what you want when we get home, baby. Just stop."