Chapter 24: Take Me Home

** Sam's P.O.V **

I woke up extra early to go to the hospital, I didn't want to be late picking Lori up. I'm actually kind of hoping Jas will be awake, I need her. I want her to come back to us. But, for now I have to take care of our child. I'll do anything for Lori, I just hope Lori knows her mother and isn't scared.

I start getting dressed, throwing on a white T-shirt, black jeans and vans with no socks. What? That's my style, Jas used to say "ThatremindsmeofLouisTomlinsonfromOneDirection!" Yeah, maybe, but I'm cute. Sort of. She adores those One Direction Dudes, she looks at them lime they are the only guys in the world. Her smiles grows bigger; her laugh louder. Her body tension loosens up. I want her to see me like that. GuessIgottabeHarryStylesfirst. I laugh to myself.

I walk downstairs where everyone waits, "Sup guys?" I question their weird smiles. "Sam, we got a call from the hospital..." My mom says. I stop in my tracks, "What? What's wrong?". My mom walks to me on the stairs, "Jasmine still isn't awake. Test need to be done, but the baby can come home." I breathe out with relief, "Ugh, don't scare me like that." She moves to the side and I grab my keys and the car seat heading out the door.

I strap the car seat in then head to the hospital. The ride is nice, but a bit lonely. I look over to Jasmine's seat...

~ FlashBack ~

"Sam!" Jas yells laughing. "I swear I won't tickle you, okay?" I say smirking. She giggles and grabs my hand to hold. I take her hand in mine, "You know, I never and I mean never loved anyone as much as I love you. When my dad left, I kind of blocked everyone out." She moves closer laying her head on my shoulder, "I love you Sam Wilkinson, and I'm not afraid to shout it to the world!" She laughs standing up. "Jasmine! Get down!" I say. She stands in the sunroof giggling, "I LOVE SAM WILKINSON!" She shouts in the air. I laugh loud looking up at her, the sun compliments her red brown hair and her hazel eyes nicley. She looks to me smiling then looking back at the sky. "Alright, girl almighty, come back to earth!" I say. She laughs and sits back in her seat. I grab her hand in mine, "That's better."
~ FlashBackEnded ~

My heads looks back to the road, a smiles sneaking its way on my lips. Its quite unusual how much I love her. No one can explain it. I can't. Lori (ourbaby) is part of us. If she's like me, she'll be tough, not caring what others say. If she's like Jasmine, she'll be super nice, thinking the work is harmless. But let's things affect her. And very stubborn. Fixed on one thing and one thing only. Won't stop till something's finished. That's just how committed she is. Wants to help everyone, but when it comes to helping herself she'd rather make someone else smiles. She's not selfish at all, got to love her for that.

Before I know it I'm at the entrance of the hospital. I enter and walk to the main desk. "Hey, I'm here to pick up Lori Wilkinson." The lady looks up"Relationship to her?" I smile, "Father." She smiles too, "Okay, sit there and we'll bring her to you.". I nod and sit on the chair. I look through a few magazines and throw them down. WhatthehelldidIjustread. I say laughing. I look around the room, tons of sick women, pregnant women, and women waiting for test results. I'm the only guy, so that's probably why I'm being stared at. "Sir, your child " a lady says walking to me. I stand to my feet while she places the baby in the car seat. "Thanks." I say picking the seat up. She nods and heads back to the table. I walk to the car unlocking the door. I place her in the back seat. I try buckling her in but its tough. "Need help?" A doctor says. I nod moving to the side watching over his shoulder. I hear a couple 'clicks' before he turns back to me. "There ya go.." We shake hands and i close the door; then I walk to the other side. Closing my door, "Let's go home."