Chapter 7: Heartbreak

I wake up early and kiss Sam goodbye. I walk to my apartment and Nash is standing by my door. "Cat said you weren't home so I decided to wait outside." I ignore him and unlock the door. "Well now you see me, you can leave now." He steps closer and grabs my face then kisses me. My eyes go wide and I push him off. "What the hell was that!?" I yell.

*Sammy's P.O.V*

I look next to me and see Jas left her phone. I grab a shirt and sweats putting them on quickly. I grab her phone and head down the hall. When I turn the corner Jasmine is kissing Nash. I run back to the hotel and lock my door. What the hell. Is this a fucking dream!? I pinch myself and its not a fucking dream. How could she do that to me? She's my everything and my heart just broke. What do I do now!? Damn it. I feel a tear run down my face. I wipe "What the fuck?? I'm crying!?" I yell and hit the wall.

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

I rush in my apartment and lock the door. Why the hell did Nash kiss me? It didn't even have that spark it used to. I love Sammy. Wait, I love Sammy. I immediately start smiling and run out my door to Sammy's apartment. I knock and he answers sees me then slams the door in my face. Tears come out my eyes. What did I do.... Nothing. And he treats me like shit. I run back to my apartment and up to my room. I lay on my bed thinking about what I did. No thoughts come to my head so I just go to sleep even though it's morning. I woke up at 5:00 a.m and went downstairs. "You okay? You look like you've been crying?" Jack says eating food out the fridge. I laugh "What you doing here? And no just allergies." I say... I don't want Jack killing Sammy. Jack J comes behind the counter eating pizza "Ohh hey" he says mouth full of food. I start laughing then walk to Jack J "I missed you so much Jacky Poo!" He hugs back "Missed you too Jazzy!" He sets me down and my brother Jack comes between us "Okay okay yay now hands off my sister pervert!" We laugh but Jack G stays serious. I'm going to go get dressed I say walking back upstairs. I go to my closet and get my Jack and Jack tribal shirt and some black shorts. Then take out my combat boots. I go back downstairs and both Jacks yell "Yeaaa Ya better rock out merch!" I laugh and get some pizza. I sit on the couch and turn the TV on.

"So baby be the life of the Party!" I hear and start squealing. "Cathy Shawn's on TV!!" I yell and she comes running downstairs. She starts singing and I join in. The boys are looking at us crazy and laughing. When the songs over Cathy runs to her phone to call Shawn. Damn that kid is talented. "Jas we didn't know you sing!" My brother says. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Jack J says. "Nah I dont sing... that was nothing." I say sitting down. They give me a look and say whatever.  They say They are staying the whole day. Great. After 3 hours I decide to go see Sammy... maybe he isn't mad.

I knock on the door but he says "Go away!" I flinch at it "Please Sammy. Tell me what I did wrong!?" He opens the door and looks me up and down. His hair is messy and he has no shirt on with sweats. He looks super tired and he looks as if he was crying. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!? GO AWAY!" He yells in my face.  I start crying and run down the hall. I take a look back at him and he says "It's over. Just stay away from me!" He's crying and I'm crying. I run back to my apartment and run into Jack J. "Woah woah slow down Cinderella you probably dropped your phone!" Not even that made me smile. Jack notices me crying "Wait are you okay?" He hugs me but I stay silent. I step back and look at him but run to my room.