Chapter 26: Preparation

(Above is a example of the party decorations)~September  27th~
**Jasmine's P.O.V**

In a couple days, Lori will be one year old. She doesn't say anything yet but she laughs, a lot. Pretty adorable.

Right now Sam is planning her birthday, since we're back in LA. My dad thought the apartment wasn't good enough and we moved to Hollywood. You know, where all the celebrities live. Sam and my dad bought this huge house. I thought it was a bit over because there is 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. A pool in the back and huge yard.

"Jas, c'mon stop lagging! We need this to be perfect." Sam yells walking fast. I chuckle, "I'm coming Samuel."

I catch up to him and he holds my hand. You'd expect every to be pink, but Sam said he doesn't want things to look "regular". So, we're going with purple and light blue. I wanted to plan and get things for the party, but Sam insisted I just sit back and let him work. This party will hopefully turn out amazing.

~ 2 daybeforeBirthdayParty ~

"The tables and chairs are coming in the morning right?" Sam asks the lady on the phone. He breathes out, "Good." Then hangs up.

He walks back and forth in the living room. Lori watches him from her bouncer. "Daddy." She says. Sam's head snaps towards her, "What?" He walks to her and she giggles. "Did you hear that! Her first word was daddy!" He smiles big kissing her cheek. I laugh and he picks her up. "I love you my beautiful baby." He says kissing her forehead.

"Alright, daddy's got to get back to organizing your birthday." He sits her back down and walks to the kitchen.