Chapter 28: Vacation To Cancun

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Sam: Hello?

Other Person: Hey! I got your message and sure I'd love to go on the trip!

Sam: Ah perfect! We will probably need a doc on the trip [laughs]

Other Person: [Laughs] Yeah well can't wait.

Sam hangs up throwing the phone to the side, "I'm glad Kenny is coming on the trip with us, we might need a doctor considering where we're going." I sigh throwing clothes in my travel bag, great another thing to worry about. "Yeah that's cool." I answer. He smiles walking behind me, he pulls me close to his bare body, "I miss the touch of your skin under my hands." I smile lightly, "Same to you." 

He kisses my temple then goes back to packing. We leave in 1 week, I'm still not comfortable with leaving Lori. I find it way to soon. Sam says she'll be fine so I guess I'll take his word on it. But, the thing about Kenny coming, I just don't know.

"Hey Jasmine, I hope there's room because me and Shawn are coming!" Cathy says walking to me. I smile big, "Thank God!!" I hug her and she hugs me. "Well start packing" I laugh walking back to my bag. I start throwing a couple bathing suits in  and shorts, half shirts, and dresses.

* Vacation Day *

Everyone gathers around in the airport we wait on Cathy and Shawn. Couple minutes later Cathy and Shawn walk up. Shes wearing a light pink tank top, with blue jean and a key necklace. She look cute. 

I'm wearing black shorts and my Jack and Jack sweater with white converse. eh, we both look cute. "Oh damn nice sweater!" she says laughing. "I want her to represent!" My brother says. We laugh and pick our bags up off the floor and head to the plane. We get on board an take seat:am and me, Jack and jack, Nate and Kenny and Cathy and Shawn. 

"Sam?" I ask lightly pushing him. He mumbles something but he's sleeping. Damn, 9 hour flight and I'm not freaking tired. I look around then get up to go to the bathroom. Kenny then steps in my way, "Hey uhm can we talk?" I shrug and loo at him, then he speaks, "Please stop making things for difficult between us. As in making things awkward. We like each other right? You need to tell Sam." he instructs. I shake my head, "Sam and Lori are my family. Just because I caught feelings does not mean I'm leaving my baby for you." He sighs then walks back to sit down. I make my way to the bathroom shutting the door behind me, 'God...what did i get myself into?' I ask myself. I feel really foolish at this moment, there's no no undoing my feelings. Wish I could just lock them away in a box. But sadly, some just got to face things like this. 

-3 HOURS LATER-

"We there yet?" Sam asks awakening from his sleep. I shake my head and he sighs looking out the window. I continue looking through my Twitter.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Everyone is awake now; either drinking shots of tequila. There's a couple in the corner making out and an old man telling them to stop in disgust. I laugh and face Sam who's already staring at me. "What?" I ask moving closer to him. He smiles kissing my lips, "Nothing I just really love your laugh." I smile and pull his face closer to mine, I kiss his lips hard. It's been awhile since we had sex to be honest. May be the first thing we do when we get out of this stupid plane.

-3 HOURS LATER-

We are finally getting off the plane, I'm not that tired. "Hey Jas, I'm not really tired but the boys are. Wanna go down to the beach? Maybe get some mixed drinks!" She says excited. I laugh, "Definitely!" We head to our resort, we all payed for our own rooms. Since me and Sam are a couple we got a suite, so did Shawn and Cat. Everyone else got rooms a couple floors down.