Chapter 4: Dinner and Drama

This Chapter has strong content at the end.

Tonight is the night. We were going to a fancy restaurant. I have nothing "Fancy" to wear! I text Sammy.

Me: Sammyyy Idk what to wear!?

I walk over to my mirror and start putting on some makeup. My eyes are super puffy and red from crying. Still haven't got over Nash. I hear a *ding* and walk over to my night stand.

Sammy: Wear something nice haha I'm wearing a tux with a blue tie. So match me ;)

Me: Okaii :)

I smile and choose a blue dress that shows my back and flares out at my waist. I sit in front of my closet deciding if I should wear flats or heels. Sammy is tall so I decide to wear heels. I grab nude colored heals and brush my hair. I put in a high pony tail and curl the tips.

*Knock knock* I turn my head and opened the door to see Cathy in her pajamas. "What's up Cat?" I say putting my necklace Jack gave to me on. "Just wanted to see what you were wearing!" She laughs. I fix my hair one more time before closing my bedroom door. "And do I look nice?" I say smiling. "Yaas you look prefect!" She lightly pushes me. I hear Sammy's feet by the door then a knock 10 seconds later. I opened the door to a nicely groomed Sam. "You clean up well" we both say at the same time. We laugh then say "Thanks" again at the same time. I laugh and invite him in. "So this is your guys apartment?" he asks looking around. "Yup" I say sitting on the chair. "You look amazing by the way... that dress just-" "Okayyy That's enough!" I say cutting him off. He chuckles and sits next to me. He chews on his inner cheek, he does that a lot actually. He's probably thinking of what to say.

*****

We get to the restaurant, and my mom is the only one sitting at the table. "Oh great you made it! And who is this fine man right here?" My mom asks with the biggest smile on her face. "This is Sammy, and Sam this is my mom" I say. They shake hands and Sammy helps me sit.

*Sammy's P.O.V*

Jasmine and her mother are talking about her school and grades. I take a sip of my water, but when I do. I see trouble right in front of me. Nash. A little red head is trailing after him. We make eye contact but he looks over at Jasmine. Jasmine sees him and drops her water. "Oh god. I'm sorry" she apologizes. "No worries ma'am" the waiter says picking and cleaning up the mess. "Imma go freshen up" Jas says and gets up. Nash looks really jealous and isn't paying any attention to his date. Jasmine stands up to go to the restroom and Nash eyes her body. I give him a look but he doesn't care. He continues looking at her ass. It makes me boil inside. "You okay Sam?" Jas's mother ask. "Oh uh yea I'm fine" Nash smirks and inside I want to bash his head in but I keep my cool. A few seconds later Jasmine returns to the table. I look up at her and she smiles while sitting.

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

I look up and see Nash. I feel a deep pain in my stomach and excuse myself. I walk down the hall to the bathroom. Once I'm behind closed doors, I fall to the floor and put my face in my hands. "Why the hell is he here!" I yell in my mind. Just one more thing to bring me down. Tonight was good but now I see Nash here and with another girl. I sit up and walk to the sink, turning it on and throwing it in my face. I breathe in and breathe out. Ugh time to go out there and act like that shit doesn't bother me.

I get back to the table and Sammy looks a bit puzzled. But smiles. I ignore it and smile back while sitting down. Just when I think this dinner can't get any worse. Nash gets up and walks over to us. "Oh nice seeing you here" Nash says looking at me. I scoff and drink my water. "Sammy, you and Jasmine dating?" Nash asks turning to Sam. I choke on my water, before I can answer my mom chimes in, "Yes! Aren't they just the cutest couple!" My eyes go wide and Sammy turns red. "No no no," I laugh nervously. "Just good friends." Nash smirks "Ah what a shame" Sammy laughs and looks to Nash "And you and that girl? Are you guys dating?" Nash puts his head down then looks back up with a fake smile. "Uh Kimberly? Yea, just today." Sam looks over to me and he looks pissed. He was about to stand up when I grab his hand, "No please?" I whisper loud enough for only Sammy to hear. He loosens up and squeezes my hand. I smile and Nash seems mad so he just walks away. "Charming friend ya got there!" My mom laughs, shaking her head. We all laugh then start to eat.

After dinner Sammy gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. We said our 'Goodbyes' and left. "Well that went well" Sammy says laughing. I chuckle, " Yea almost got dinner and a show!" I say winking. He began driving to our building. When we arrived, Sammy greeted the doorman and we went in the elevator. "So-" Sammy says but i cut him off "Can we go to your apartment?" I say shyly. He smiles and nods. The elevator stops on our floor and we walk to his apartment. He unlocks the door and we walk in. I don't know what came over me but I threw my shoes off and jumped on him. We started kissing and he sat me on the counter. I started running my hands down his body while slipping my other under his tie pulling him closer. "This," I gesture to his coat, "Needs to be removed!" I laugh as he pulls away still having eye contact with me. He removes the Tux and throws it on the couch. I start to untie the tie and throw it to the side. He picks me up taking me to his room, placing me on the bed. I scoot up and he removes his shoes. He smiles and whispers in my ear "I've been waiting for this since we met" I feel my back tingle at the sound of his voice. He pulls my zipper down then slowly removes my dress. "Well same" I say laying down. After two minutes. My clothes and his are fully removed. His body feels amazing on mine, as we move in sync. "Damn baby" he says into my hair. It feels amazing. I wrap my arms around his back and scratch into his sweaty skin. He grunts and pushes his self into me which causes me to dig deeper. 20 Minutes passed and we are still at the same pace. I open my eyes and smirk. I turn him over and now I'm on top. I start kissing his neck and moving down I lick his chest. He flinches but throws his head back in pleasure.

It's been 2 hours and we're sweating way to much. "Ugh" I say getting off him and laying down. "Wow that was amazing" He says covering his face. I look over to him and he says something but I can't quite make it out. "You were my first" he says shyly. I chuckle and kiss him. "Good, now I don't have to be insecure." I say laying close to him. He smiles and pulls me close. Even sweating he smells amazing. I laugh to myself and look up. He's asleep, so I decide to get some shut eye too.

Are we dating or what?