Chapter 2: The Break Up

After I picked out what to wear which was: Black, tight but still loose dress, and Black Pumps. I texted Nash

Me: Hey! :) Babe I'm ready... so whenever you wanna come.

Nash: Yea be there in a couple ✌

I sat in the kitchen waiting for at least an hour. He was late. But I'm always quit about the lateness but whatever. 'JASMINE!" I hear Cathy yell. Nash is here, I take one last look in the mirror, grab my phone and head outside. Nash opened my door and closed it. He went around and got in. We drove to a little cafe and I suddenly began feeling a bit insecure. I was so overdressed. Why didn't he tell me. "Hello may I take your order?" I was going to speak but Nash spoke for me. " Yeah uhm can we get a salad for the lady and a coffee for me!" She nodded "Mhm... very lucky, you are miss" She says winking at me. Then at him. Who the hell does she think she is? She's flirting with him right in front of me! Ugh, that's fucked up.

When we got done eating Nash looks at me with a bit seriousness. "So Jasmine uhmm... I've been meaning to tell you this," I look up at him, smiling. "We need to break up"

Right there is when my whole world was smashed. My boyfriend of 2 years is ending our relationship. I just don't understand why. "W-hat W-hy?" I stutter out. "Well because I'm losing feelings.. This was my longest relationship. It's kinda getting old!" He laughs and takes a sip of his coffee. I look at him, and play along. When I really just want to cry my eyes out. Feels like my hearts been ripped out my chest. "No hard feelings. Right Jas?" He looks at me with his blue eyes twinkling. "No. None at all" I manage to get out.

He drops me off at home and give me a kiss on the cheek. He waves goodbye and I just send a light fake smile back. I stand outside till his car disappears, when I get in the building Sam is sitting on the bench. "Damn.. Hey gorgeous!" He smirks walking up to me. I look at him teary eyed, "I'm not in the mood" I say walking to the elevator. He jogs over and steps in "Call me Sammy" I look at him and look away. "Fine 'Sammy' leave me alone" I laugh. He smiles.

*Sammy's P.O.V*

"Call me Sammy" I say. She looks at me and looks away "Fine Sammy leave me alone" she laughs. Wow. Her smile and laugh are adorable. She has hazel eyes, brown hair and an amazing body. What I'd do to her... "Sammy?" She says laughing. "HUH? What?" I snap out of the trance she has on me. "This is my floor so yea" She says walkibg out the elevator. I move out the way then travel after her. "What are you doing??" She asks giving a questionably look. "Imma be nice and walk you to your door, unlike that ass of a boyfriend you have" I laugh but see that she looks uncomfortable. "Hey you okay?" She begins crying and I don't really know what to do so I just hug her. And she surprisingly hugs back. I hear her soft muffles as she cries into my chest. I live on the same floor and she isn't talking so I check and she's sleeping. Damn it. I don't know where she lives. I take her to my apartment. I'll lay her on my bed and go to the living room. I'll sleep on the couch.

*Jasmine's P.O.V*

I slowly open my eyes. But everything is blurry. Once I get my vision. I'm in a bedroom I don't recognize. "What the hell!?" I say getting up. I open the bedroom door and walk to the living room. A sleeping Sam well correction Sammy is sleeping on the couch. I tap his shoulder and he doesn't wake up. So I jump on him. "Sammy! Get up!" I yell in his ear. Damn he smells good. His eyes open and he's startled at first but then recovers. I giggle and get off him. He smirks "Already tempted to get on me i see" he winks and sits up. "Ugh no. Sammy don't get ahead of yourself Mr. Wilkinson" I say laughing. I sit next to him and he moves my hair out of my face "So beautiful" he whispers. I blush and change the subject "So Where are we?" "In my apartment" he says poking my head. "Well yea but," He laughs and looks at me "We live in the same building!" My eyes go wide and I cover my face. "Oh wow.. well imma go home and take a shower" I say grabbing my shoes off the floor. "Can I help?" He signals while throwing his head back in laughter. I just roll my eyes and leave. On my way to my apartment I find myself smiling non-stop. He's really sweet. And Sexy. Wow so damn sexy.

I get to my apartment and unlock the door. Once I'm in Cathy and Steph come running and jump on me. "How was last night with lover boy!?" Cathy asks. "Must've been amazing since she's barley coming home!" Steph hints. I start to remember the break up and just begin bursting out in tears. Cathy and Steph both wrap their arms around me. And I spill everything Nash said. "I can't believe that asshole! Do you want me to beat his ass!" Cathy yells, i can't help but laugh. Then Steph looks at me questioningly "Wait, but if you weren't with Nash... Then who were you with!?" She smiles big. "Oh Uh no one" i say blushing and walking up to my room.

I keep smiling and I can't stop. What's wrong with me? I ask myself laughing.