The Devil's Bachelorette Party

Happy Easter!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. There's a steamy little treat for you guys in it *wink* *wink*

•~•~•~•~•~•

11:30 am

"Elizabeth?"

"Katy?" I say incrediously when she speaks instead of Drew.

My iPhone has been vibrating endlessly with incoming calls and texts, all from Drew. I read the first few texts he sent me but ignored all of his calls. I don't think I can hear his voice again without bursting into tears. When my phone vibrated for the nth time with an incoming call from him I decided to finally answer. Much to my surprise the caller isn't the blue-eyed man I've been avoiding. It's my sister.

She skips formalities and gets to the point like always. "My bachelorette party is tonight and I want you to come."

"You're kidding right?"

"You're the closest thing I have to mom right now and besides, you're my maid of honor."

Wow she almost sounds... nice.

"My bridal party is incomplete without you." She adds on. I can't help but smirk at that.

"What time?" Yes, I'm giving in to her... compliment. I can practically see her smirking triumphantly.

"Eight-thirty, don't be late."

"Okay." I say.

She then hangs up, no goodbye, no see you later, nothing. It's hard to believe that she's my sister. I lock my phone and turn around.

Anger begins cursing through my body as I realize what I just got myself into. What Katy just asked me to do. She invited me to her bachelorette party to celebrate her last night of freedom before she marries the love of my life. She expects me to act as if her marrying Drew and being pregnant with his baby doesn't bother me.

"How dare she have the damn audacity to invite me to her bachelorette party!!!" I rant angrily as I storm into the bedroom where Logan is lounging. "Why the hell would I want to celebrate the fact that she's not only marrying the love of my life but is also having his baby?"

"Wait... WHAT?!" He shrieks like a woman at my statement.

"Did I not tell you? Katy's pregnant." Anger begins cursing through my veins at a faster rate. "He f*cked her whilst wearing his damn purity ring!!" I exclaim.

"Ellie that's impossible." He says as he gets up from his position on the bed.

"What are you talking about?" I say, frowning.

"She was on her period when we went to the mall." He says. "I may not be a woman but I know for a fact that pregnant women should not menstruate."

"Are implying that she's making it all up?" I question hopefully.

"Ellie, think about it." He says. "She decides to give him the news right when he finally grows a pair and tries to dump her. Coincidence? I think not."

"But what if she is pregnant?" I say. "What if she's telling the truth?"

"I highly doubt it but if she is, I will kick his ass for hurting you like that." He states.

"I can't believe he actually slept with her." I say sadly as I sit down on the bed. Tears flood my eyes blurring my vision. My heart begins throbbing painfully again.

"Ellie..." I sniffle like the 24 year old baby that I am. "Come here..." He pulls me into his arms. I sob into his chest whilst he rubs my back soothingly. "That asshole better watch himself. No one hurts my Ellie and gets away with it." I giggle tearfully.