Missing In Action

So the big day is finally here... Ahh!

Enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•

He looks so adorable when he sleeps. Like a young child. With those flushed cheeks, thick eyelashes and slightly parted rosy lips. His soft snores are like the cherry on top of the adorable cake.

"Mm..." He groans as he rolls onto his back. He rubs his eyes and stretches his arms out above his head. He freezes mid-action when sees me.

"Morning sleepy head." I greet him with a smile. He frowns. I watch as he looks down at himself and then at me again.

"How did I end up half naked?" He questions as he sits up. His voice is hoarse and thick with sleep; it sounds so damn sexy.

"Don't you remember?" He shakes his head.

"I remember buying a bottle of Jack Daniel's at the club and drinking half of it there then getting a taxi to the hotel. Everything after that is a blurred mess." He says.

"I don't know how you got in here but when I arrived I found you sitting on the floor by the couch with the bottle of Jack Daniel's in your hand." I explain. "You asked if I had enjoyed..." I hesitate. "If I had enjoyed sleeping with Logan which, before you say anything, I did not do." He scoffs. "You also said that you screwed up and that I hate you."

"I did screw up and you do hate me." He states.

"You did screw up, I'm not gonna argue about that." I say. "But I don't hate you. I can't hate you, no matter how much I want to." I find myself smiling like an idiot. "I'm too in love with you to do so."

"That still doesn't explain why I'm half naked." He says. Even though he's not looking at me I can see him attempting to surpress a smile.

"You started crying after the whole 'I hate you' tantrum so I hugged you and your tears transformed into giggles." A pink hue tinges his cheeks. "I helped you get to the bathroom and then you puked up all the contents of your stomach." I purposely leave out the part he tried to get me to sleep with him. He groans and covers his face in embarrassment.

"Please tell me I got to the toilet on time." He mutters into his hands.

"You did." He sighs in relief. "I put you to bed afterwards but I made you strip down to your boxers first." I explain. He turns to look at me, a mischevious smirk on his face.

"Taking advantage of a drunk man counts as assault you know." He states matter-of-factly. There's a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I didn't take advantage of you!" I exclaim defensively, my cheeks reddening in the process. "I just thought you'd be more comfortable sleeping in your boxers rather than fully dressed." He laughs and shakes his head at me disapprovingly. "I had to take your shoes and pants off myself because you were too drunk to function." He sticks his tongue out at me childishly, making me giggle. "It was you who took advantage of me actually." I state. His facial expression instantly changes to a worried one.

"What did I do to you?"

"You kissed me..." Relief flashes through his eyes but the worried expression he's wearing remains intact. "...and tried to get me to sleep with you even though I didn't want to." Guilt fills his eyes.

"Are you mad?" He asks with guilty, sad eyes.

"Are you kidding me? That was one of the most amazing kisses I've ever had!" I exclaim. His cheeks darken with embarrassment.

"But you are mad that I tried to force you to sleep with me." He says.

"You weren't yourself, you were completely drunk..." I reach out and take one of his hands. "I know you would never hurt me like that, drunk or not."