Unchained Melody

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Thought I'd give you guys a special Valentine's Day treat; I've posted TWO more chapters! Woo!

Enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•

Logan Greene

Ellie is either going to hate me or thank for what I'm going to do. I vouch for the latter. She deserves to have a special moment with him even if he's the biggest asshole I've ever met.

What guy is willing to spend an entire day with the encarnation of the devil just so the woman he likes can have a 'special' moment with another man? Oh wait... Me!

That asshole better not make me regret this.

"Brooke's Bridal Boutique..." I mutter as I type the name in into google. I find the boutique's phone number and dial it. It rings twice before a very enthusiastic woman answers.

"Brooke's Bridal Boutique! Julie speaking, how can I help you?"

I skip formalities and get straight to the point. "I need to know if Katy Vazquez' wedding dress is ready to be picked up."

There's a few seconds of what sounds like the tapping of nails against keyboard keys before the woman on the other end of the line speaks again.

"Miss Vazquez' dress is ready to be picked up." She says.

"That's great!" I find myself grinning mischeviously.

"Is there any specific time or day you'd like to pick it up on?"

"That's thing. You see..." I go on to explain my devious plan with a few flirtatious comments and a flirtatious smile even though she can't see me.

"I think I can manage that."

"So you're going to help me?" I ask, hopefully.

"Yes! Katy Vazquez is the worst and most obnoxious client I've had. She deserves it." I find myself grinning in satisfaction at her response.

"Awesome! You're the best Julie." I hear her giggle on the other side of the phone.

"No problem. Just get her here at 14:00."

"I will." Oh yes I will.

"Bye Mr Greene." She says before the call comes to an end.

Success!

"Logaaan!" I instantly shove my phone inside my pocket. Ellie appears a few seconds later. She eyes me suspiciously before speaking. "What are you upto?" She gives me a look that says 'don't bullshit me'.

"Nothing!" I give her a reassuring grin. She shakes her head at me disapprovingly. "I was talking to Katy and she asked me to tell you that she needs your barbie doll services again." Her features twist into a scowl at the mention of Katy's name.

"Whyyy?" She groans and pouts. Ah she's too adorable.

"Her wedding dress is here and she's booked a final fitting but mother nature visited early and she doesn't want to risk staining the dress." I explain. Her eyes widen and then her features twist into an expression of disgust.

"One," She holds up her index finger. "I did not need to know that my sister's bleeding as we speak and niether did you. Two," She holds up two fingers. "Why the hell would I want to try on the dress she's going to be marrying the love of my life in?" She exclaims. "Why would she want me to?" She adds on.

"I don't know nor do I want to know the inner workings of your sister's twisted mind." I say. She giggles but it soon fades and a sigh escapes her lips.