Photoshoot From Hell

Enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•

It's hard to believe that there's only four days left before Drew officially becomes my brother-in-law. It seems like I only arrived yesterday. Yet it's been 17 whole days since my arrival. Damn.

Yesterday was a blur of kisses, laughter, tickling and a whole lotta lazing around. Today is our second day of being friends with benefits and so far I'm loving it. I don't regret agreeing to it at all.

Today is also the day Katy chose her pre-wedding photoshoot to happen on. She has demanded that I go alone. In other words Logan's attendance is forbidden. She stated that he can't go with me because the photoshoot is for the wedding party only but I know that it's just another excuse to torment me some more. I bet she's been looking forward to this day since she made me her maid of honour. How she could she not? She'll be able to torment me all she wants and there'll be no one to protect or defend me. It's perfect. For her.

"I really wish you could come with me." I say as Logan and I come to a stop in front of the limo where Draty is waiting ever so patiently for me. Note the sarcasm. I turn to face him.

"Me too." He says. "I don't even want to think about what she's going to do you without me there."

"Neither do I." I say in agreement.

"Hurry up! We don't have all day!" Katy shouts from inside the limo.

"Bye Logan." I lean in and give him a quick kiss.

"Bye Ellie." He calls after me as I step inside the limo.

Katy is sat by the window again; she's snuggled into Drew's side. Drew looks rather uncomfortable especially now that he finds himself sat in between his ex-girlfriend and his bride-to-be. No words are exchanged between us like always. Not that I'm interested in conversing with either of them.

The venue Katy picked out for the photoshoot is the beautiful country house that stands adjacent to the chapel the wedding will be held in. It is chaotic inside. The first floor has been transformed into a photo studio with different cameras, lights, props, white backgrounds and a whole crew of photographers. Groomsmen, bridesmaids, flower girls, pageboys and make-up artists are all gathered inside the ginormous family room which has been transformed into a dressing room/beauty parlor.

"Aunt Ellie!!!" An all too familiar head of golden locks bounds towards me. I bend down and scoop her up into my arms just as she reaches me.

"Hey Holly!" I smile down at her. She wraps her small arms around my neck hugging me as tight as she possibly can. I laugh softly. She's too adorable.

"I missed you!" She exclaims.

"I missed you too sweetie." I tell her. She smiles happily. "Do you want to come with me to get my make up done?" She gasps and nods eagerly.

"Yea!!! Yea!!!" She exclaims excitedly. I laugh once again at her cuteness.

"Let's go then." I walk over to one of the unoccupied make up artists, Holly bouncing excitedly in my arms. I sit Holly down on the large vanity in front of me before sitting myself down on the empty chair in front of her.

After almost thirty minutes of plucking, dabbing, spreading and a million other things my make-up is done. The make-up artist then moves onto my hair. Apparently she's also a hair stylist. She takes approximately 45 minutes to style my hair. By the time she's done my butt is numb.

"You look gorgeous." She says as she admires the work she did on my face and hair.

"I do?" I say incrediously.