The Love Bug Bit Me In The Ass

I updated sooner just like I promised! And I have a special treat! I found my Logan and let me tell you he is beyond hot.

Check him out --------->

Enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

5:30 pm

Boxers.

Logan is parading around the room in nothing but a pair of black Calvin Kleins that are new, not that I raid through his boxer drawer at home or that I'm scrutinizing his ass as he walks. Ew. I saw him take them out of his bag and they were still in their packaging. The point is, we have to meet the possessed barbie doll and her fiancé in 30 minutes and he's half naked. Need I say more?

"Logan Brandon Greene!!!" I shout as he walks past the large floor to wall mirror I'm currently stood in front of. I see him halt mid step through the mirror as I apply a layer of deep red lipstick on my lips.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Clothes. Now." I glare at him through the mirror.

"Yes ma'am!" He salutes me before turning around and walking back inside the bedroom to get dressed like the good boy he is. I grin in satisfaction and finish applying lipstick to my lips.

"Should I wear the white shirt or the blue?" He calls out from the other side of the wall. I look down at my tank top.

"White!" I shout back. A lot of shuffling later he re-appears. I turn around just as he stops behind me. I let my eyes roam freely down his body and then bring them back up to meet his.

"Hey! We match!" He exclaims as he takes in my outfit.

"Exactly." I smile deviously. A smirk forms on his face as he catches onto what I mean.

"Matching clothes and shoes, cute couple stuff." He says. I nod.

"Don't ever use the word cute unless you're referring to me." I tell him. His eyebrows furrow together into a frown.

"What?"

"It makes you sound gay and, you and I both know that you are as straight as a pole." I explain and he grins smugly. Oh God...

"So you've been pressing your ear against the wall to hear the sounds of my private parties?" ...why did I awaken the perveted side of him?

"No!!!" I scrunch my nose up in disgust although my cheeks are blazing with embarrassment. It's things like these that make me question why I'm friends with him. I sigh and turn to face the mirror again.

I check my outfit as well as his in the mirror one last time. He's sporting a white button up, a pair of dark wash jeans that fit him in all the right places might I add and a pair of black and white canvas Vans. I'm sporting a white tank top, dark wash skinny jeans and, yep, a pair of black and white canvas Vans. Like Logan said, it's cute couple stuff and there's no doubt that Katy is going to do everything possible for her and Drew to match. Even if it means blackmailing him into it by threatening to cut his balls off.

5:50pm

"Come on Mr Irresistible," I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I grab his hand and tug on it. "The she-devil awaits." He chuckles and shakes his head at me disapprovingly. We exit the suite hand in hand and proceed to make our way towards the lifts.

"Ready?" Logan says as the elevator arrives at the lobby. I nod.

"Ready." I repeat. The elevator doors open and Logan and I walk out, hands entwined. Katy and Drew are waiting for us near the reception area. She plasters a fake smile on her face when she sees us which crumbles when she sees our matching outfits.