Boxers and Panties

Chapter 14 is finally up! I can't believe I've already completed 14 chapters of my first book. Woo! I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I reach up and gently run the tip of my fingers over my lips. I still can't believe Logan kissed me. I've replayed that moment in my head one too many times. In fact I can still feel the warmth of his lips on mine. He really is as a good a kisser as those walking sex dolls he bangs say he is. Wait... Did I actually just say that? Well, I am never admitting it out loud that's for sure.

The kiss was nice. It produced this warm fuzzy feeling within me that I can still feel as the kiss replays in my mind. But that's nothing compared to the things Drew's kisses produced within me once upon a time when he was still my boyfriend. I know it's harsh, comparing Logan's kiss with Drew's but I can't help it. It's inevitable. I mean, Drew made me feel like a giggling, melting school girl by simply looking at me and he still does yet Logan... Logan infuriates me but I love him to bits. Like a brother. Although that kiss has made me start to question that.

"Earth to Ellie!" Logan coos in sing-song. I instantly snap out of my reverie.

"What?" I say innocently.

"Your eggs are getting cold." He says. He's already scoffed down half his breakfast.

This morning we decided to come down and have breakfast in the restaurant rather than ordering room service. We both ordered bacon and eggs with orange juice and toast. He loves bacon and eggs just as much as I do. Who doesn't?

"Mmm..." I say as I savour the forkful of egg and bacon I just placed in my mouth.

"So what were you day dreaming about?" He questions before placing another forkful of bacon and eggs in his mouth. I swallow before responding.

"I wasn't day dreaming." I rebuke his statement. "I was simply looking back on the kiss."

"Drew finally kissed you?" He exclaims once his mouth is no longer full of food.

"No dumbass. I was referring to our kiss." I gesture between him and myself.

"Ohh..." He says as realization hits him. "It was nice." He states as a smile forms on his face.

"Yea." I find myself smiling too.

"But..." He hesitates. "Ellie I love you. I love you like I've never loved anyone else." There's nothing but seriousness in his voice and eyes. My eyes widen slightly. He couldn't possibly be... "My love for you isn't like Drew's. It's the kind a guy has for his baby sister." I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "The baby sister he begged his mom, God and even Santa to give him but never actually got." This makes me smile again.

"Oh thank God." I exclaim. "You almost had me convinced that you were in love with me." He scrunches his nose up in disgust.

"Eww that would be like committing incest." He says. I laugh and shake my head at him disapprovingly.

"For the record, I love you too." He raises an eyebrow at me questionningly. "Like the big brother I never had." I add on. He grins. "You know, I begged mom, God and Santa too, for a baby brother and I got Katy instead." A scowl forms on my face.

"Were you that naughty?" He questions sarcastically and somewhat incrediously.

"Ha. Ha." I deadpan. "For your information, I was a good girl. I never got into trouble, I always did my homework, I never got a detention before senior year and I was a straight A student."

"So, in other words you were a nerd?" I narrow my eyes at him. He smiles innocently. I sigh in defeat.

"Yea." I mutter under my breath.