Forty-five:

Forty-five:

There is much to do. They've got to lure The Apparats imposter out again, and they've got to somehow get the monstrosity of an egg out of Ravka's most important museum. But Alina had been without her soulmate for days. All she could think about was him inside her, and when the car pulled up to their apartment building, Aleksander was already kissing her neck, then pulling off her jacket and going for her clothes.

He had her pressed up against the wall of the elevator, looking at her with dangerous heat in his eyes. He cupped her face in his hands. "I could fuck you right now, Alina. Here, in the elevator, and make the whole building know that your screams are made for me. Should I do that?"

Alina whimpered. "Aleks, we can't----"

But he had already picked her up, and had her legs wrapped around him. "Fucking love that you wear skirts, Alina. That means you are always nice and ready for me to fuck. I could just reach here----"

He pushed up her skirt, and then his hand was on her panties. "Pull off your panties," which he did, putting them in his pocket, "and fuck you here, in this elevator, right now. I'm going to, Alina."

Alina's breath hitched, and then he had stuck a finger inside of her. This was it. The ache that she had felt when he was gone, the constant desire, the constant need to be touched. He kissed her neck as he did, biting down hard on it, making her cry out his name. "Aleksander." He rubbed her clit, harder, and harder, and her legs clenched tightly around him. "Aleksander," she whined again, and she could feel herself dripping with wetness.

As he fucked her with his finger, the elevator doors opened and then they were stumbling from the elevator, up the stairs, to the bedroom of the apartment. He put her on the bed, tore off her top, and then she pulled off his belt. "Aleks," she said, "I want to make you feel good. You give me pleasure, but you...you haven't let me give you any."

Aleksander grinned. "You want to give me pleasure, malyshka?"

Alina nodded.

"Alright. I think that can be arranged." He got up off the bed, stood up, and then gestured to the space in front of him. Alina took off her bra, and skirt, and she was naked before him. Aleksander took off his tie, and then his shirt, and they were completely undressed before each other. "You are going to take my cock, my darling girl. Are you sure that you're ready for that?"

Alina nodded. "Please. Let me make you feel good, Aleksander."

Aleksander took his cock and guided it into her mouth. "Careful. Watch your teeth."

Alina had never thought that she would be the kind of girl to do something like this. To take her lovers cock inside of her mouth. But when Aleksander had been arrested, all she could think of was all of the pleasure he had given her, and how she hadn't returned the favor. Aleksander gripped her head, and Alina's mouth wrapped around his cock. She sucked, and sucked, and Aleksander began to thrust into her as he did.

"My precious thing...always wanting to do what's right. To make me feel good. Oh, you look so pretty with my cock in your mouth Alina...."

It was big, and she thought she would struggle with it in there, but she licked, and sucked, and then took his balls in her hand and massaged them. Aleksander let out a groan. "Fucking Saints, Alina the things you do to me----the things you make me want to do to you-----fuck-----" He was growing hard in her mouth, and she could feel his whole-body clenching, and then he pulled out----

Just in time for his cum to dribble down her face a little. He bent down, reached forward, and wiped it away with his finger. "Oh, you look so pretty covered in me, malyshka. Open your mouth for me again."

Alina did as told, and he stuck his finger covered with his cum in her mouth. It was bitter, and salty, but it was Aleksander, and so she sucked his fingers, licking them clean, and he continued to stick his finger in her mouth and she kept on sucking. "Good girl," he said, and he reached out to stroke her cheek.

"You showed me pleasure," he said, "and now it's time for yours. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't been able to be in your pussy again, my sweet girl. It's my favorite place now and no one else gets to be there but me."

Alina blushed, and he kissed her.

"Get on the bed," Aleksander ordered.

Alina got on the bed again, and then he straddled her. "When I was locked up, I dreamed I fucked you on my desk," he said, "and I dreamed that I was going to put a baby in you, Lina. Would you like that, my sweet girl?"

Alina nodded. "I want all of you, Aleksander. A baby too."

Aleksander nodded. "Then that's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you, and you are going to carry my children, Alina. And we are going to prove to the Saints that there is no curse for the two of us."

Alina whined. "Fuck me already, please, Aleks. I need you. I need you, baby."

Aleksander grinned. "I'll fuck you, malyshka. I'll fuck our baby into you." He used his knee to spread her legs apart, and then, because she was already a drippy little thing from the elevator, he shoved his cock inside of her. He gripped her shoulders, so hard he was sure that there would be fingernail marks on them.

There was nothing but the slapping of his skin against hers, and the feeling of his seed filling her up, as their moans and cries filled the room. If this was a curse, Aleksander thought, what a fucking sweet curse it was.