IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello everyone! It's been so long since i have been active here. I apologise for suddenly not updating my stories, for I have lost interest in writing and reading before.

I am somewhat still opening this app and read some of your comments, and I was shocked to read one comment that says they still read this story even though it's 2023.

So, here's a little update in my life that I know you guys probably don't give a sht. I am now in college, moving to 2nd year, taking architecture as my course. And yes, I first started writing when I was in 8th grade of high-school, and I started this book when I was in 9th grade. Time flies, huh?

Anyways I know this is like so sudden, but I decided to finally continue writing and updating this book.

Why?

You may find it funny, but just a few weeks ago, I read this book of mine because I was bored (even though I had a lot of pending activities), and I was INVESTED in my own story.

I literally forgot the plots and whatnot about this book, and I was like, "I wrote this?", "Am I even the author of this book?", "where the hell did I get this idea from?"

And when I got to the last chapter, I thought to myself, "Why didn't I continue this?"

My friend actually was mad at me for not continuing my stories. She said that my stories are good and that it is a shame I am not continuing it.

Finally, I've come to the conclusion that I'll update this book. Although I don't think I still have some readers unlike before, right?

Though it might take me some days to post the next chapter since I am still regaining some ideas for this story. And also, I might as well fix some of my typos, wrong grammars and wrong use of words in here. Gosh it's embarrassing.

That's all now, I hope for you all to stay tune for more updates!

And I go by El now, lol.