Chapter 34- Nice To See You

A/N: so finally got the chance to update! Sorry it took so long for me to update the next chap. Got a writers block OK? So let's start with the story!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Skyler's POV~

Oh geez. If ever something bad happen to this girls my life will be over like hell! Their family let me gaurd them from Clarity since I'm a... Nevermind, no one must know.

"Rarity!" Applejack shout and ran inside. "Wait Aj!" I shout at her but she ignore me. We all followed her inside and saw the house was completely fine and nothing happen. "Rarity?!" Aj called, "Rarity!" She called again then ran to the kitchen.

"Why oh why do you need to shout Applejack?" Rarity ask who was walking downstairs. "Rarity? You're OK!" Twilight exclaim. "Y-yeah I am. Why?"

"Why did ya scream like someone attacked ya?!" Applejack ask. "I just found this lovely fabric, that is why I scream." Rarity answer, "Asking. From the way you call me, did something happen?" Rarity ask in confusion, "Did Clarity attacked any of you?" She ask seriously.

I ran up to Rarity and held her, "Rarity, there is no other safe place for you. Everywhere you go, your sister will still follow and find you." I said.

She dropped her fabric and looked at me, "She did attack any of you, did she?" She ask. I only looked down, "She... She almost killed, Twilight." I whisper but enough for her to hear.

She removed my hands from her and look at me in disbelief, and look to the others. "I told you all! Don't follow Clarity!"

"But if I didn't follow after her, you think Twilight will still be standing here with us?" Rainbow asked her and crossed arms, "Do you want to loose a friend?"

"And if we didn't follow Rainbow and Twilight, they might be around the village right now, running away from Clarity." Fluttershy added, "What do you think Rarity? If we didn't follow them and Clarity reached them, you think they're still here? Standing in front of you?"

"N-no..." Rarity answer. "We have no time. Pack your stuff everyone. We're leaving. Now." I said and went to my room. I closed the door and sigh.

Looks like they all had a horrible past than I thought...

I smile bitterly. Though, even they are not friends anymore, at least they still have each others backs. Unlike me and my friends.

"That's unfair Sky, how can you be the only one who got a chance to be Top Agent? We all worked together."

A tear fall from my eye remembering the day they all started to avoid me and ignore me. Until the day, they didn't help me...

"G-girls... P-please, help m-me..." I said between pain.

"You're the Top 1 Elite Agent, I'm sure you can handle that. Come on girls, let's go."

"Yeah she can handle that."

"Totally, you're on your own." They all said before leaving me in the forest, bleeding to death, crying from pain.

I didn't want to be a Top Agent without you girls.

Another tear fall from my eye but I quickly wiped it when I heard a knock on my door. "H-hey Sky, we're almost ready." Rainbod said. "Y-yeah, wait for me."

I went to my table and started packing my stuff and my clothes, I put it all in my backpack and carried it. I open the door and went down to see the others sitting in the living room quietly.

"Ready to go everyone?" I ask and they all look at me, and then nod. We all went out of the house and went to my car. They put all of their bag in the back and hopped in.

I started the engine and drove the car. We were all so quiet inside that I can only hear the car's engine.

"Hey. Uh Sky? Can we go back for a sec? I think I left my phone..." Pinkie said and I only nod and turn the car back.

"Go and get it Pinkie." I said when we got back. Pinkie got off the car and ran inside the house. We all stayed inside and waited for her. I looked my watch and saw it was already 1pm.

Really? Time is fast?

I looked at the road and literally there's no one around. Like are we even the only people here? So quiet and empty. I looked at the other house when I saw some thing moved from the windows.

Is someone there?

"Got it!" Pinkie said and went inside. I started the engine but it died. I started again and again but it didn't worked. "What?" I mumbled and look at my gas, shit!

I ran out of gas!

"Sky? Didn't you refill this?" Rainbow Ask. "I forgot!" I answer. "Welp. Looks like we gotta stay for a while at the house." Applejack said and went out and the others follow behind.

I sigh and lean on the steering wheel. "We need to leave." I whisper and raise my head again but I stop when I saw someone, far away, staring at me.

Is that... No. No. That's not her. I hope.

"Sky!" Rainbow called. I went out of my car and locked it, I went inside the house but before I go in, I made sure to lock the gate. And so does the door.

"Sky..."

"Lock all the doors and windows." I ordered. "Huh? Why?" She ask in confusion. "Don't ask why. Just do it." I said and went upstairs. I went to my room and closed the door. I leaned in the door and sigh, "That can't be her." I mumbled.

I walked to the balcony of my room and look at the place. But I stopped when I saw a girl from another house looking at me. That can't be her too!

I flinched when she went inside her house and closed the door. I hear something dropped from behind me, I turn around and saw them. The three of them. Standing in front of me.

This can't be...

"Hey, Sky." She greeted, "Long time no see, our dearest friend."

Why?

~°Don't Forget To Vote, Comment & Follow Me!😊😉°~

A/N: So before you guys go, I just want to remind you all, this story is on HIATUS. It will take me long to update, but for more updates or info about this story, follow me and you'll see my messages on my message board.

See ya! ~GayleStar4