Chapter 17- Simple Yet Boring Night?

Twilight's POV~

The party went on good and perfect. Everyone seems happy tonight. Happily talking with their friends, dancing with their partners, eating like there's no tomorrow. All and all, they are happy.

But not me...

I don't think this night will last its happiness. I know it will fade later, for some reason. I feel bad about it.

"Hey Twilight." Someone called. I turn around and saw it was Moon Dancer.

"Hey..." I only said. She sat next to me. "You're alone?" She ask with a smile.

"Nah... Rarity is just at the back of the gym, and Fluttershy? Well she's dancing with someone." I said.

"I see..." She nod while looking at the dance floor. "Who's your date for tonight?"

"I don't have a date." I answer. "Why? Your friends have while you don't?"

"Yeah..." I answer again. I took the glass of juice and drank it.

"Why not ask Rainbow Dash?" She suddenly ask.

I accidentally blow all the juice from my mouth at what I just heard. I look at my dress to see if it had any stains, luckily it don't have any.

I sigh and look at Moon Dancer who was laughing hard. "S-sorry.. Pfft... What??"

"Really? For a lot of people and names to mention, you really mentioned her?" I ask and glare at her. Not a bad glare, not irritated, not mad or anything. I just wanna glare at her.

"Pfft... Haha! As if I know that you've been acting strange though it means something. Haha!" She laughed again.

I only rolled my eyes at her. Yes she's like that to me. Me, Rarity, Fluttershy and Moon Dancer were friends back at Crystal Prep. Close friends.

But when she transfer here, after a month we transfer here as well, but one week we changed.

Moon Dancer isn't afraid of us. Since she know us, and she's our friend, we still treat her as one. Nothing changed between the four of us.

Not like with her...

"You know what, Twilight? If you miss her, why not ask her to be friends with you again? Or just forgive he?" She ask.