Chapter 47- Hate To Love You

Twilight's POV~

"I hope Twilight won't get hit by a ball again." Fluttershy said and giggled, I glared at her. We are heading to the gym for a event, I don't even know what about.

"It's not like some students will be playing though dear, we are just going to sit there, and Liston to the shit things that the teacher says." Rarity said, she's really mean since this morning. I guess she had her period or she's just having a bad mood.

"Oh for heaven's sake! Would you move away?!" Rarity shouted, I turn my glance at her and saw that she's surrounded by three boys. Looks like those jerks wants to have time with her.

Well, sad for you boys Rarity is in dragon mode.

"Geez, I hate this kind of events. The gym is full." Fluttershy muttered. I sigh, they always complain at everything.

"Well get yourself over here." I said and led them to the top of the Breacher. We like to sit in the top corners every event, to avoid any interactions.

"Hey Fluttershy!"

"Pinkie!" Fluttershy squeaked and hugged her girl. They hugged each other as if they hadn't seen each other for so long.

"Hey'a Rare– You OK?" Aj asked Rarity. "I'm most certainly not! Can't you see?!"

"Whoa, hold it. I was just askin'." Applejack said, Rarity only rolled her eyes. Then Applejack wrapped her arms around Rarity, making her a bit calm.

Ugh, I hate this scene I'm seeing.

"Aren't you jealous of them?" Suddenly, she asked me. I sigh and rolled my eyes, "Why would I be?"

"Well, your friends have their own time with their lovers. Then what about you?" She asked again. "What do you mean, 'What about me'?"

"Don't you want to have time with someone else?"

"No. And I don't want to. I'm better of alone." I said. I felt her walked closer to me, I looked at her and saw her smiling sweetly at me, "You know you could always do it with me."

Do what?!

I glared at her making her laugh. "I'm just kidding. I know you don't want any of those. You don't have time for love."

"Why would I waste my time on that stupid thing?"

"It's not just a stupid thing, it's something you would like when you feel it." She said calmly. She lowered her head and I saw how she slightly smile.

"I would feel great, especially when you're loving the right person." She added then, Rainbow looked at me.

I quickly looked away and turn my attention to the stage. I looked at the others and I was relief that they were busy with each others business. Why are you doing this?

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't notice the event had started. It was just some contest and some random games. It was boring for me.