Chapter 15- Confuse

A/N: Sorry for a short Chapter, and Wrong Grammars and Spellings.
=∆=∆=∆=∆=∆=∆=∆=

Twilight's POV~

I've been sitting here in my bed ever since I got home. And I'm holding Rainbow's letter for me and still staring at it and not opening it yet.

"Are you just gonna sit there and stare at that letter?" Rarity ask who was leaning at my door.

"Or open it and start reading it?" Fluttershy ask who just showed up.

"I-i don't know... I'm scared to read it." I answer. "Its just a letter, you won't die if you read it." Rarity rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess? The scar is still deep from your heart? Even it was 3 years ago?" Fluttershy ask then sat down on my bed and so did Rarity.

I leaned my head on my knees. "Yes..." I answer.

"You know what, Twilight? Just move on. It will be better by then." Rarity said.

"Easy for you to say. Just because you are in a relationship with Apple Jack, everything is fine for you." I said then rolled my eyes.

"Tsk! Bitter." Rarity said and rolled her eyes too.

"Not that, Twilight. Move on, forget your horrible past with her. Just remember the fun times. Or..." Fluttershy stop, literally. "Or, just focus on her, as your enemy."

I looked down. "I... I don't know." I answer. "If I were you Twilight? I'll start reading that letter. That's where you would get your answers."

But you're not me. And you don't understand.

Fluttershy stood up and walk out of my room. I look at Rarity who was just staring at me. I gave her a What-Are-You-Looking-At? look.