Chapter 40- Back To Normal?

4 Days Later...

Twilight's POV~

"I hope we didn't missed much lessons though." I worriedly said. "Well, we can't say that. We we're gone for like... You know more than weeks?"

"And also our project before we left... Was not done at all. I haven't even started a single word." I exclaim, knowing we will have a lot of catching up to do.

"Oh Twilight, calm down. Sky excused us remember?"

"Right..."

"There you two are." Me and Fluttershy stopped when Principal Celestia came to us, "I was looking for you- ehm, where is Rarity?"

"We haven't heard a word from her... Since the day her sister was caught." Fluttershy explained.

"Oh my. I hope she's doing well. Anyways, since you were gone for a long time, because of an incident, I would gladly help you with your studies." Principle Celestia said making me confused.

"Uh, sorry to burst your bubble, Principle Celestia, but why on earth will you help us?" I asked, "It's not a big deal at all, I mean we can do our tasks both before and now."

"Oh Twilight, I'm not done yet."

"Oh..."

"As I was saying. The incident look so serious. The teachers are willing to have a private class with you, to make you catch up with the lesson."

Well isn't that kind of weird, huh?

"What? With just the two of us?" Fluttershy asked. "Oh no, you'll be having a class with Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash."

She can't be serious is she?

I know I've been with them for a while back then, but now is different. We're back to normal and at school. I must act like what I was. I must.

" Great! When we will start? "Fluttershy gladly asked. Principal Celestia was shocked, "Well I didn't expected you to be happy having class with them, Mistress Fluttershy."

"Oh uh... I was happy about the private class though..." Fluttershy lied. "Hmm. If you say so. The class will start at Saturday."

Seriously? At our free day?

I just rolled my eyes and crossed arms. Principal Celestia smiled and looked at her watch, "Lunch time is about to end, I must go now. Don't be late to your class."

Principal Celestia turn around and walked away. We just sat here and didn't do anything. Although, I remembered Rarity. We haven't seen her though.

We can't even call nor text her, since she's not answering. What could have happen?

When the bell rang me and Fluttershy quickly packed our stuffs and parted ways. I had PE this time while she had Science.

And I'm going to see.... Her.

I went inside the Gymnasium and went to the locker room to change. I was glad that I got here first, less noise and crowd.