Chapter 6- Memories

Fluttershy happily went to her school. She is too early. No students much in the hallways.

"Fluttershy!" Shouted someone. She turn around and saw Twilight and Rarity walking towards her.

"Hey-" She didn't finish her words. "What the heck is this?!" Ask Rarity as she brought out her phone and show a video of fluttershy and Pinkie.

"Care to explain?!" Ask Twilight. Really mad. Fluttershy was too scared to speak. "I-its..."

"Hmm... I think its clear to me." Rarity said, looking at Fluttershy. "What?" Ask Twilight.

"Well. Technically, while we were in Crystal Prep before, Fluttershy told us that she like Pinkie Pie remember? So its too clear why she is in a Relationship With her." Rarity Explain.

"Well. I remember. But you are lucky Fluttershy, I hacked on someone's account just to delete you and Pinkie's picture before it trends here." Twilight explain. Fluttershy sigh in relief.

"Thanks Twilight..." Fluttershy mumbled. "You're welcome. But be careful next time."

"Cmon, let's head to the cafeteria." Rarity said, the two nod and followed her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Twilight's POV~

After we ate our breakfast, the three of us part ways. Its not time yet, we still have 1 hour before classes starts.

Fluttershy went to her favorite garden. Rarity went to the Music Room and I went here at the fields, at the mountain part back of the stage.

I sat here quietly. The wind blowing my hair. I took my hair and look at it. Purple, violet, magenta and black. That's my hair color.

I sigh, remembering something back at Crystal Prep.

Flashback<<< {Play A Thousand Years for a great effects. It really is.}

"Twilight cmon!" A girl called me. "Hold up!"

"You're so slow Twilight!" She said and crossed armed. "At least, I'm not lazy as you. Haha!"