Chapter 2- Conversation With Moon Dancer?

As the popular girls walk away the new girls stood up and look at rainbow dash and gave her a 'What was that about?!' look as she gave them a 'I don't know' look. The bell rang and it was time for all students to head to their class and so did they part ways.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Apple Jack's POV~

After what happen earlier I don't think I can believe that those were the girls we bullied back at crystal prep.

I found my class and went in. I soon realize that rarity, one of the popular girls is in the same class as me! She was sitting at the corner in front, luckily I'm on the other corner in front as well so just ignore her until class ends, so in this class I have history.

"Ok class, who could give ome of the continent of ASIA?" The teacher ask.

Easy...

"Rarity? What's you're answer?" The teacher ask her as she stand up.

"China." She answer. The teacher nod as she sat down.

The teacher continue writing on the board then when she finish she spoke up again.

"Alright! Today I'm giving a paired activity." The teacher said as I could tell I'm starting to get sweaty, I hope I'm not paired up with rarity!

"Here are the paired group. Adagio Dazzle with Sunset Shimmer. Aria Blaze with Sanota Dusk. Soarin Skies with Spit Fire. Starlight Glimmer with Trixie Lullamoon and lastly.... Rarity with Apple Jack."

Dang it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Third Person's POV~

The teacher told them to sit next to their partner and so they did, rarity sat next to apple Jack as she began to feel all nervous and sweaty.

"Better be good at this. I don't want to get lower grades unlike you, if I did? I'll blame it on you and you will feel hell." Rarity said.

The bell rang and all students went out, apple Jack ran out not wanting to see rarity again. She went in the cafeteria and got her food and look for her friends, she soon found them and walk over to them.

"How's you're History go, Jackie?" Pinkie ask her.

Honestly Apple Jack feel weird by pinkie calling her Jackie but she just ignore it.

"Got a class with Ms. Bitch." She answer.

"Tsk. Mine is much worst. I'm paired up with Ms. Egghead!" Rainbow said. "You're not the onky one." Pinkie pouted.